Chapter 17

Kyla's POV

I woke up in my bed and it was super bright outside. I got up and closed the curtains and got dressed

 I got up and closed the curtains and got dressed

And yes I stole the hat from Mally.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Mike to finish breakfast. Soon Jiggy came downstairs and sat next to me. "Morning" I said and he just layed his head on my shoulder.

"Come eat" Mike said. We got up and sat at the island. While we were eating Aya and Mally came downstairs. "Kyla is that my hat" "Yea but not today. It mines now" he just sighed and sat down.

When we finished eating I decided to take the application back to the corner store. "Mike im leaving" "where" "I'm taking this back to the store. While in there want me to buy anything" "umm just get something for lunch later." "OK byee" I shut the door and started walking.

I got to the store and went inside "Back" I said I went and sat in the chair behind the counter. "Did you fill it out" Diego asked "yea." I handed him the paper and he read it. "So did I get the job" I asked. "Yea you start next week" I jumped up and started dancing. "Why are you dancing" "because I don't have to beg for money anymore" Diego just laughed at me.

"Anyways you guys have anything that we can have for lunch" I asked "umm we have burritos" "that'll work" I went over and grabbed some burritos and payed. I said goodbye and left. I walked back home and realized they left.

I went inside and nobody was there. "HELLOOOOO" I yelled. Still no one answered. I went to every room ad the House was literally empty.

I was only scared because Mike doesn't let me be home alone because 'he doesn't trust me' so I've never been home alone.

I called Mike and he didnt answer. Then i called Jiggy and Mally and neither of them answered. Then i called Aya.

A=aya
K-kyla

K-hello

A-whats wrong you seem scared

K- i am. I came hone and nobody is here. I called them all and nobody picked up.

A-im on my way. Just hide somewhere for now there could be someone in the house.

K-ok im in Mikes closet

A-ok im like 5 minutes away. Was the door open when you got there

K-no it was locked like usual.

A-where did you go.

K-i went to drop off a job application at that corner store. I told Mike where i was going and i bought some food while i was there. I go there alot so he was fine with it.

A-ok well in outside come open the door.

K-ok

~Call ends~

I went downstairs and opened the door. Aya hugged me then we started looking around more. "You sure you checked everywhere" she asked. "Yea. Ill call one of the boys." i pulled out my phone and called Vallyk

V=Vallyk
K-Kyla

V-yo

K- do you know where Mike Mally and Jiggy are

V-No why

K-Well i came home from dropping off a job application and nobody was here. I called Aya and now shes here and im pretty scared right now.

V-umm wait- so- ok we'll be there in a minute. Just hold tight

K-ok, the extra key is behind the broken door bell. Imma lock the door.

V-ok bye

K-bye

~call ends~

"Vallyk said they are on the way" i said. "Ok" i went and locked the door. I put the food in the frezzer and just sat on the couch. Aya came and layed her head on my lap.

"Im scared. My brother is missing" she said. "We'll find them. You sure there wasnt a note or something" "no i checked everywhere. Every bathroom, bedroom, closet, hall, and even the basement"

I heard a knock at the door and got scared. "I told them there was a key" i whispered to Aya. We ran upstairs and lock the door. I called Vallyk to make sure it wasnt him.

V-hello

K-are you here

V-no we are like a minute away

K- well There was a knock then me and Aya went and locked ourselves in Mikes room.

V-ok umm there should be a handle in the Mikes closet. Pull it and there is a door. Go inside there.

K-wait their in the house

V-ok hurry go inside and then shut the door.

K-ok i got the handle and i opened it.

V-there should be a light switch to your right

K-oh i got it- woahhh

V-yea and ill be there in a few more minutes.

K-ok bye

V-bye

~call ends~

In the room there was a bunch of food, there was a tv, Xbox, couches, and alot more. It was like a super rich 16 year old boy went shopping and bought a bunch of stuff for a house.

I shut the door and me and Aya just sat down. "Did you know this was here" she asked "Nope did you" "nope" then we heard a bunch of banging and yelling. I got a text from Vallyk saying to open the door so I did. They all ran inside and shut the door. "You guys OK" they asked. "Yea"

Then we all sat on the couch. "So what do we do now" Aya asked. "Well we can't leave. We don't know if they are still out there" "Actually we do" Vallyk said. "How" "well before Mike bought the house he had me help him put up cameras throughout the house" " so Mike can see everything we have done" "yep" "Shit" I said. "Well anyways come over here"

We got up and he took us to a room full of screens. On each screen there was a veiw of each room. "Woah" I said. "Well on this screen they are still here" Aya said. "What are they doing" I asked "they are......eating goldfish??????" Vallyk said. "Aw nah baby that ain't gon work" I said. Making everyone laugh.

"Well we can't leave until they do" Vallyk said. "i have a idea"

A/n OK ik this chapter is weird but I'm bored. Anybody have show recommendations. I have Netflix and Hulu. And not proofread I didn't feel like it.