Chapter 23

Few hours later

Kyla's pov

I woke up and went to the closet. It was around 8:00pm so we were waiting for the boys to fall asleep. I already had called Cohen and he said we could come over so we already had the plan.

"Can we just leave now" she asked. "No I dont wanna get caught. Wait till they are asleep" "Fine. Bring money though we need more snacks." "Ok"

~11:37~

"Ok let's go" I said. I opened the widow and we climbed out before falling to the grass. "Ok let's go to the store first" I said. "Ok" then we walked to the corner store. "Hey bestie" I said running and Hugging Diego. "Hi Kyla" "Anyways we snuck out and we need snacks" "why did you sneak out" "because we are grounded at the moment." "Oh well the snacks are over there." He pointed to a self full of stuff and we went and grabbed a nice amount of stuff before going to the front desk. "Its for a good reason. Its free" he said "oh you sure" "yea it's fine" "ok well thanks and bye" I said before we got our bags and left.

As we were walking I felt someone following us"Aya I think we are being followed" I whispered. "Take four rights and if you still think so then we run" we kept walking and every time we could we took a right. In the end the person was still behind us. "Run" I said then we both ran until we got to Cohen's house.

We went right inside without knocking and locked the door. We went up to Cohen's room and sat on his bed. "You two seem tired" he said. "I felt like we were being followed so we took four rights and they were still there so we ran here" I said.I sat up and scotched towards him. "Welllll let's hope they didn't follow you guys to my house" "yea let's ho-" then there was a knock at the door.

"I'm not going" Cohens said "I'm not either" I said. "What makes you think I'll go" Aya said "you know what. We'll all go together" I said. They sighed then we all got up. We went downstairs and went to the door.

"Who is it" I asked. "Just open the door Kyla" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked at Cohen and Aya then opened the door to see Jiggy standing there. "Oh hellooooooo" I said awkwardly "We're going home now C'mon" "um who is we" Aya said "You, Me, And Kyla. Now come on" he said firmly. "Since when do you tell me what to do bitch" I said in a bitchy tone. "Ok first of all fix your tone. Second of all don't talk to me like that and third WE are going hone because I said so." "Ok nobody said I had to listen to you. All you are is my boyfriend so you are the one who should have minded your business and not have followed me here" "are you fucking serious. I only followed you because in the beginning I was going to tell you that I believe you but since you still sneak out to one of my BEST FRIENDS house I'm telling Mike and you are coming home" "Dont call me put like that. She probably just didn't wanna be around you for a while. And I'm gay so it wasn't even like that" Cohen said. "Oh for real Kyla" Jiggy said. "Yes that is true. We only left because I wanted to get away from the fact that you think I cheated on you when I was RAPED by some guy at a party" "Well maybe if you didn't wear something that a whore would wear then it wouldn't have happend" "so your calling me a whore now" "Yea I am."

"Ay we dont do that. Thats a girl matter of fact your girl" Derek said coming down the stairs. "I dont give a fuck. She acts like a whore, dresses like a whore, so in conclusion she is a whore" "Get out" Cohen said "if I leave shes coming with me" he grabbed my arm really tight "Stop. That hurts" I said as a tear fell. "I dont give a shit" he kept pulling on my arm then Derek came over and got his hand off of me.

"Yea you need to go" Derek said. "Fuck it. I hope she gets kidnapped on the way home" he walked away from the door then Derek shut it. "You ok?" He asked. "Y-yeah" "You can stay the night. I can tell Mike what happend" "No we should go home. Its fine" "you sure" "yea. C'mon Aya"

We went and got our stuff said goodbye then started walking home. Halfway there I felt someone following us again so I turned around and next thing you know something was put over my head and I was thrown into a van.

A/n anyways I'm having a movie 'date' with my grandma rn. What do you guys call your grandma or grandpa. Or someone idk.