Chapter 2

Kylas pov

I woke up and saw Jiggy next to me. I know hes a deep sleeper so i just changed in his room

 I know hes a deep sleeper so i just changed in his room

What she wore^

And then i went downstairs and made pancakes. After a while Jiggy came downstairs "goodmorning Jigs" "morning Kyla" he said in his morning voice. We both sat down and ate our food. When i was done i cleaned up the Kitchen and went outside and called Mike.
M=Mike
K=Kyla

M-yea

K-can you bring my backpack to school

M-i dont know I might. I might not

K-Mikeeee pleaseee

M-fine and you better not wear anything inappropriate to school

K-in nottt

M-ok bye

K-bye sir mike

~call ends~

I go back inside beacuse it cold. "Jiggyyy" "Whatttt" he said "Can i borrow a hoodie its cold" "Sure" he said as we walked upstairs. He gave me his favorite hoodie

"Thanks ill give it back after school" "nahh you can keep it" he said as he grabbed his bag "but isnt this one your favorite" "yea but i have more hoodies its fine" "ok then" i said as we got in the car

"Thanks ill give it back after school" "nahh you can keep it" he said as he grabbed his bag "but isnt this one your favorite" "yea but i have more hoodies its fine" "ok then" i said as we got in the car. "I hope you can drive better than Mally does" i said "A five year old can drive better than him" Jiggy said as we both laughed.

~at school~

I ran up to Mike and said "My bag sir" "here you go madam"he said handing me my bag. "Isnt that Jiggys hoodie" Mike said confused "yea i just did have a jacket so he gave me his hoodie" i said before walking over to the girls. "KYLAAAAAA" i heard Aya scream "AYAAAAAAAA" i yelled back before running over and hugging her. "Bitch why did you leave me in a house with those scary monsters" "i didnt know i was going to stay the night bae" i said letting go of the hug. "Ok its fine bae" Aya said before we found Kiya and went looking for Cohen. When we found him the bell rang sonwe all ran to class. "Why are you late" the teacher said "Because i didnt wanna be here" i said going to my seat. "You have detntion after school. And ill be sure to tell your brother about this" she said "snitch" i said under my breath.

~Lunch~

"Im not buying lunch" i said "fine i will" Cohen said getting up. "Sooooooooo i got detention" Jiggy said "how though you are so...not a troublemaker" Aya said "i was late to class. Its not my fault i was waiting for Derek to get done in the bathroom." "well i have detntion too and i think she told Mike so i won't be going anywhere after school😃👍" i said before Mike walked up to me "Why did you get detention Kyla" he said "well...

Cohen finally came back with pizza and we ate while just talking. Then it was 5th period and me and Kiya went to class. I hated Math because i suck at it like whoever created math should we tortured to death. Any ways.

~Skip to last period~

Its finally last period and me and Jiggy have that class together so i walked in and sat next to him. "Class you guys can have a free day" the teacher said. "Hey Kylaaaaaaaaaa" "Hey jiggyyyyyy" i said making us laugh. "Anyways can i come over after school." "thats a question for Mike" I said "i thought you would say that" he said making me laugh.

~After detention and school~

Mike said Jiggy could come over only until 8:00 though and Jiggy said thats fine. We went into my room and i shut the door and sat on my bed while Jiggy just sat at my desk. "What you wanna watch" Jiggy said "idk you choose ill go get snacks. I went downstairs and got some Caprice suns and Rainbow Goldfish (this is what i eat like everyday) and went back upstairs. Jiggy still didnt have a movie so i just put on Amazing world of Gumball.(the best show ever) After a while Mike opened the door and said " keep the door open" "roger that sir" i said as he left laughing. "Jiggy you know you can sit on bed" "oh ok" he then jumped onto my bed causing me to spill my goldfish. "You made me spill my children" i said making a sad face "im sorryyyy" he said hugging me. Soon i got tired and fell asleep on Jiggys chest.

A/n ok ik im childish but its true. The best thing to do is eat Rainbow goldfish while watching amazing world of gumball and if you got a problem then go find someone who cares to fix it. Because i dont. Also the song on each chapter is the song i lisened to while writing the chapter.