Chapter 24

Kyla's pov

"What the hell" I said. We couldn't see anything. I'm pretty sure I had a blinkfold on. I took it off and saw a four guys with ski mask on. "Ok first of all you are the worst kidnappers ever." Aya said sitting up. "Shut up. I never did this before" a short one said. His voice sounded familiar. "I know you from somewhere" I said "i- um- I said to much" "waitttt you go to my school." "Just C'mon. I dont get paid enough for this"

The other guys dragged me and Aya out the car and into a house. We were dragged upstairs and into a room without windows. "Who the fuck builds a room without windows. I need vitamin D" Aya said making me laugh. "When can we go home. I dropped my bag of snacks when you grabbed us" "I dont know. I just work here" the short one said as he took off his mask. "You Dumbass now we know what you look like" "well shit. I'm fired at this point. Anyways my boss is here. Goodbye for now. And I'm sorry" "what doe-" then Mattia walked in.

"Oh shit"

Jiggys pov

"I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. I TOLD THEM TO COME HOME AND THEY DIDNT LISTEN" I yelled. Mike has been yelling at me to find Kyla and Aya but I dont know where they went. "Call the police Mally" he said as he stormed off to his room. "Can't do simple shit. Why didn't you even tell us they left before you left" "I don't fucking know. I was still mad about the fact th-" "SHE WAS RAPED JIGGY. SHE DIDNT WANT IT TO HAPPEN. GET THAT IN YOU FUCKING HEAD. WE BEAT HIS ASS SO ITS OVER WITH. AND IF ANYONE WERE TO BE A CHEATER THAT WOULD BE YOU FOR FUCKING ANGEL" "THAT WAS FOREVER AGO. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD DUMBASS" "shut up"

He spoke to the police and said that they will try and find them then a idea poped in my head.

"Wait you know how we beat Mattias ass to get back at him" "duh" "he never did anything to get back at us.......

Kyla's pov

"STOP" I screamed with tears in my eyes. He was all on me. We were in a different room then Aya so she couldn't do anything. "GET OFF OF ME ASSHOLE" I kicked him in the nuts and he made a face. Not the normal face but a face.

He then pulled down my pants and just stuck it in. "STOP THAT HURTS" I was now dieing of pain. Mike always told me not to be outside alone at night without him or Mally around because people do this to girls. Also boys but its usually girls. And my dumbass didnt listen so this is my punishment. I was crying alot and he kept moving with made is worse. I couldn't move it hurt to much to move so i was just laying there crying.

A while later

He finally left and I didn't have any clothes on. I didn't know where they were so I just layed there curled up in a ball. I didn't know how to feel, I just wanted Mike at the moment. I should have just stayed home, or just went home when Jiggy left. I shouldn't have even went to the party to begin with.

After a minute or two I heard Aya screaming. I would have got up if I could. She is my best friend and I can't help her. I tried
To get up but I couldn't even sit up straight.

I started hearing yelling and then a gun shot. After that it went silent. I knew it wasn't Aya because she would have screamed so I didn't know who it was until Mally walked in then back out after seeing me. "Kyla's in here" he said. Then A lady police came in and got me dressed, then she carried me downstairs into a ambulance and I saw Aya on the way out.

I saw some stuff then they gave me a shot. I heard Someone yelling then I was out.....

A/n. Sorry I haven't updated😔