Chapter 3

Kylas pov
I woke up and saw Jiggy was gone. Mike problay kicked him out.smh. Anyways i got out of bed and got dressed

 Anyways i got out of bed and got dressed

What she wore^

I stole a hat out of Mallys room and went downstairs. "Heyyy people" "Is that my hat" Mally said and i just grabbed a pop tart and put it in the microwave. "Child give me my hat" Mally said. "Nope its mine today" "Fine just today" Mally said because he knew i wasnt gonna give it to him. I ate my pop tart and went upstairs and packed extra clothes bacause i have basketball practice today.

I grabbed my stuff and went outside and waited for Aya, Mally, and Mike.

After and hour of wait they finally came outside. "Took yall long enough" "well nobody told you to go outside" Aya said as we got into the car.

~At school~

Me and Aya ran up to Kiya and just talked about random stuff until class started. Me and Aya walked to Class and saw Cohen so we sat on both sides of him. "Why do i always end up with you guys" He said "because you know you love us"I said (not in a weird way in a brother sister way) then class started.

~third period~

I walked into class and sat next to Jiggy. "Heyyyyyyyyy Jigggyyyyy" "Heyyyyyyy Kylaaaaa" he said back. "Can i come over again" "once again thats a question for Mikey" i said Then Jiggy turned around and asked Mike and he said he could stay the night if i cleaned the movie room again so i agreed.

~after school~

I got some snacks and went up to my room and my and Jiggy both sat on my bed. "Can i take a shower" Jiggy asked "yea just ask one of the boys for clothes" i said as he got up and went to Mallys room.

After Jiggy got out the shower i got in the shower. When i got out i put this on

 When i got out i put this on

Without the shoes for now^

And went back to my bed. Me and Jiggy watched Stranger things until Mike called us down for dinner. He made Spaghetti and he makes it the best. "YAY SPAHHETT" i said running down the stairs almost falling but Jiggy cought me. "Thanks" i said blushing. We went and sat down and ate.

When we got done eating i was kinda bored so me and Jiggy went on a walk. "Soo about earlier"he said "why did you blush" "i-i dont knowwww" i said a little embarrassed. "Ooh lets go there" i said pointing to a corner store. "Race ya" i said as we started running. I ended up winning. "Wow this place is nice" i said "i wonder why ive never seen it." "Maybe because we just moved here" a nice boy said as she walked from behind the counter "hi im Diego" "hello im Kyla and this is Jiggy" i said pointing at jiggy "nice to meet yall" "you too" Jiggy said as i looked around. "OMG JIGGYYYYY" "what Kyla" "can you please buy these for us.

"Kylaaaa those are expensive" "pretty pleaseeeeeeeee" "Fine only because your adorable" "YAY" i said jumping up and down while Jiggy grabbed the teddy bears

"Fine only because your adorable" "YAY" i said jumping up and down while Jiggy grabbed the teddy bears.

On the walk home i gave Jiggy one of the bears before we walked into the house. We went to my room and i was tired so i layed on his chest. I wasnt fully asleep when i herd him whisper "i cant wait to make you mine once i get Mikes permission. Ive loved you for so long now just dont know how to tell you." after he said that i fell asleep and that was the best night sleep i ever had.

A/n ...this is kinda bad. Anyways whats you zodiac mines Aquarius♒😼