Chapter 19

Kylas pov

I woke up and Jiggy wasn't there which was weird because it was his room. I went to my room and got dressed

 I went to my room and got dressed

I got the jacket from Mikes room. I knew he was going to get mad because of the pants. And because apparently they said school is back which sucks.

I went downstairs and saw all the boys look at me in a 'what the fuck' look "What Makes you think I'll let you wear that" Mike said. "Yea go change. To revealing" Jiggy said. "This time. I agree" Mally said. "Maichi I thought you were on my side" "Nope. Not this time" "can you at least change the pants" Mike said. "Fine but I'm not getting rid of them"

I went back in my room a d just put on some leggings then went back downstairs. "Better?" "It sure is" Mike said. Then I went and ate the food he made then Aya walked down wearing.

And it went silent

And it went silent. The silence was loud though.

"OK BAE SLAYYYY" I said hyping her up. "THATS A REAL BITCH" she said. Then me and her started shaking some ass and hyping each other up. Well until we were stopped. "First of all Aya go change. We have school and I'm not getting another call about you getting dress coded." Mally said. "Second. Put that outfit in my room because you will never ever be wearing it again" "you guys are boring" she said walking back upstairs.

"Why Kyla just why" Mike said. "Because we had ass so we were hyping each other up" "I will Never and I mean NEVER understand Girls." He said walking away. I went upstairs and help Aya pick out something to wear then we just talking. "Oh there is a party tonight and everyone is going" she said. "You really think they will let us go after what we just did" "we can just sneak out duh" "you are a smart Bitch" "I know"

"C'MON WE'RE LEAVING" I heard Mally yell. We got our stuff and went out to the car. "I hope you girls know your not going to that party" Mike said. "We know" I said. Then we pulled off.

~in hel- I mean school~

We got out the car and I ran over and jumped on Vallyks back. "Why do you always do this to one of us" He said. "Because i dont wanna walk" "that doesnt mean we wanna carry you" "ok bum" I got off his back and went over to the Girls and jumped on Cohen's back. "Well a hi or heyy would have been nice" he said making us all laugh. "Ok secret. Me and Kyla are sneaking out to a party tonight. If you can go then text and I'll sent you where we can meet up. If not then sneak out or something" Aya said in a low tone. Jiggy wasn't with us he was talking with the boys. "I'll try. But Derek might catch me" Cohen said. "Well offer him 50 dollars to not tell. I'll give you the money" I said. "Kobe won't catch me. He is a deep sleeper" Kiya said.

*RINGGGGGGG*

"Well talk to y'all later. C'mon Cohen" I said then Cohen started walking with me on his back. Once we got to class some peoe looked over at us. "Dont you have a boyfriend" some girl asked. "Yes and hes my best guy friend. Nothing more nothing less." I said. "Well I'm gonna tell him your cheating. Thats couple behavior right there" some other girl said "um he knows I do this type of stuff. He litterly watches me do it everyday and hes fine with it. Your obviously just jealous of the fact that a guy wont even look at you. I mean why would anyone talk to a piece of plastic" she just scoffed and looked away. Cohen sat me in my seat then class started.

~lunch~

"JIGGY." I yelled running to hug him. He hugged back and said "what's wrong" "well Cohen gave me a piggyback ride to homeroom and when we went inside some girls were like 'oh your cheating' and I told them no we are just best friends and she was like 'well um telling your boyfriend because thats couple behavior' and shit like that and I went off on her" I said proudly "good job baby" he kissed me on the cheek and then we ate our food.

~home bc I'm lazy~

We got home and me and Aya went to my room. Then Jiggy tried to come In "Nope girls only" I said shutting the door "whyyy" he asked. "Um we're talking about....um....periods?" I said. "Oh sorry.....I'll be downstairs" I shut the door and locked it and me and Aya were dead laughing.

"Ok we should get our outfits now" I said. "Ok I have something in mind" she went into the closet and pulled out something that was perfect.