Chapter 28

Kyla's pov

I woke up and felt like dying. It was seven in the morning but I had to work, and work means money so I'm in. The only bad part is that i won't be able to tell Jiggy about the day, I'll get over it one day.

I got dressed, im not supposed to wear anything to extra so I tried not to.

I went downstairs and Mally was already up and so was Jiggy. I sat on one side of the island and he sat on the other.

Mally handed me a bowl of cereal so I ate my food and to distract me I just scrolled through Tik tok.

"Ky-" Jiggy said but was cut off by Mally "Nope. I'm on Mikes side so dont talk to her" "Damn, why though" "I mean if Aya were to do what you guys did I would have did a lot more but Mike went easy on her."  "Well this isn't easy for me." "That's the point"

I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed my stuff and went to the door. "I'll be back at like twelve I think" I said. "Ok, don't be extra" Mike said as he walked downstairs. "Can I atleast tell her bye" Jiggy asked. "Hmmm.......only this once" "Ok thanks. Byeeeee love you" Jiggy said.

I went and gave him a hug and he gave me a kiss on the forehead before I went back to the door.

"I said you could say goodbye, not hugs and kisses" Mike said. "There's lots of steps to saying goodbye" "bu-"

I just left the house laughing; I made my way down the street to the store and went inside.

"Your not late today" Diego said as I walked inside. "Ok I was only late the other days because if Jiggy" "Well why not today then?"  "Long story short, My brother Mike banned me from seeing him for a while" "why" "hes overprotective and we did some shit" "ohhh overprotective" he said laughing.

I went behind the counter and grabbed some gushers before someone walked in. "Welcome" I said. "Hello, do you sell (blah blah blah idk)?" She said. "Umm I don't actually know" I said. I looked at Diego and he shook his head no. "Sorry we dont sell that" "do you know where I might find it" "You might wanna check Target or Walmart" "ok thank you"

She left the store then Diego looked at me. "Good job. Your getting better at this" he said. "Thanks. I'll be better at some point. Also can I work more days possibly?" "I don't think I can do that. If you have good grade in school I can though" "what does school have to do with it" "if you have bad grades in school they will say you can't have a job anymore. Its kinda like that for cars too, they can tell you that your not allowed to drive your own car to school"

"I feel like you learned this the hard way" "yeppp"

A few more people came in and got stuff, and thats pretty much what happens throughout the day. A few people would come in and get some stuff and it would be a nice five minutes before more people came in. I dont really do much at work, me and Diego talk about random stuff and in the end I get paid so I'm cool with it.

11:30am

"Alright you can go ahead and leave now" Diego said. "But its only eleven" "its fine. I gotta close a little early anyways" "ok. Also if you can't give me more days can I atleast have more hours" "how many do you have now" "seven to twelve, so about five" "the most can do is like six. Anymore than that you gotta ask my mom" "ok thanks" "bye" "byeeee"

I grabbed my stuff then left the store and went back home. I saw Mikes car was gone so I assumed he left.

I went inside and went up to my room before changing into my pajamas.

At first I was just on my phone minding my businesses then I got bored so I went to Ayas room and what I saw I would never forgive her for.......................

A/n tehe........... Yea so what di you think she sawwwwwwww??????????? . ummm question for today can beeee ummm how many states have you been to?

Me: a lot😂