Chapter 27

Smut warning
Two weeks later

Kyla's pov

"Jiggy I need to get up" I said trying to get out of his grip. "No you dont" "Yes I do, we have school" "its online so it doesnt matter" "it does matter. I dont wanna get in trouble for having bad grades"

He groaned and held me tighter. "KYLA GET UP" Mike yelled as he came in the room. "I would if he would get off of me" I said annoyed. "Jiggy get off of her" "No thanks" he said "you two better be up by the time we get back ir else. Me Mally and Aya are going to the store" Mike said walking to the door. "Or else what" Jiggy said "or else you guys can't talk or see each other for a week"

He left the room and I looked Jiggy in the eyes. "What" he said "let.me.go" "or what" "or I'll tickle you" "no you wo-"

Then I started tickling him making him let go. I jump off the bed and he started chasing me around the room.

He grabbed me by the waist the pinned me to the wall. He grabbed my hands and put them above my head the said "Can we do something" "depends on what it is" "you can find that out if you say yes" "hmm ok, yeah do whatever just dont kill me" "sounds good"

He pulled me over to the bed and hovered over me before kissing me on the lips I'm witch I obviously kissed back.

He kissed on my neck and left a few hickys then looked up at me. He gave me a "can I" look and I nodded slowly.

He took off my shirt (she didnt have a bra on since she had just woke up) and started leaving hickys everywhere.

He got to my waistline then looked at me again in the same look. I nodded again and he took off my pants and underwear in one move before going back up to me.

"I need you to listen to me, ok?" He said and I nodded "Ok, if it hurts to much your safe word is book. Ok?" I nodded very slowly rembering when I was raped. "We dont have to do this if your not ready. We can wait as long as you need" he said "n-no its fine" "you sure? I'm not forcing you" "I'm sure" "ok. What's your safe word?" "Book" "thank you. Don't be scared to use it"

He got off of me and took his clothes off. He got.back on the bed and hovered over me Again.
"What's your safe word" he asked "b-book" "ok"

He slowly slid in making a few tears fall from my eyes from the pain. I grabbed his wrist tightly since it was the only thing in my reach. "Its gonna get better" he said.

He left me adjust to his size then I nodded letting him know I was good. He started off slow then sped up. It still hurt a little but then I started feeling pleasure,

He started going a lot faster and it started to hurt again. "S-slow" I forced out. He went a little slower and it stopped hurting, but felt better.

I started moaning louder as he went faster, "i-im gon-" and before I could finish my sentence I came. "Are you on the pill" I nodded my head and he came in me before laying next to me on the bed.

"C-can I go to sleep" I whispered "Nope, you have a to take a shower. And Mike said you have to be up" "oh shit, Mike" "Damn"

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He put it on a nice temperature then put me on the bench in the shower.

He got in with me and helped me wash up and wash my hair, before he washed himself up then we got out. He got himself dressed then helped me get dressed and when he got done he sat me on the bed.

"Can you get my computer" I asked. "Sure"

He left the room and I wraped myself up in the blankets. He came back in and I sat up before he gave me my computer. I logged in and joined the meeting even though I was late.

"Why are you late Kyla" the teacher asked. "I- um... We had to go to the store" "ok"

We did our classes, took notes, finished up work, and did a few test then it was lunch time. .

"IM HOME" I heard Mike say. Him and Mally stood by Jiggys door and looked at me. "Somethings not right" Mike said. He looked at me, then Jiggy, then Me again, and they did it until Mally yelled out. "OH SHIT" while he was laughing "I'm confused" Mike said.

Mally whispered in his ear then Mike gave me a look. He looked at Jiggy with a death stair then said "I'm gonna fucking kill you"

He started chasing Jiggy around until he caught him. "YOU FUCKING BITCH, I TOLD YOU DONT TOUCH HER BU-" "Mike leave him alone" I said annoyed.

Its not like I dont want him protecting me but sometimes he goes to far.

"Your lucky I dont wanna yell at you today. Go to your room" Mike said "i-" "Go"

I got up and limped to my bedroom and layed on my bed. "Sissssssss" Aya said as she walked in and sat next to me. "Hey sis" "So I heard you got some dick" "hmmm sounds about right" "Not fair. I'm not even allowed to date anyone until Mally thinks I should. Which could be fifty years from now" "I mean I wasn't suppose to date anyone but you know me. I dont listen" "True. Oh and we brought you guys some food" "good I'm hungry"

She went and got the food and came back in the room and sat it on the bed.

As we were eating Jiggy came in with Mike and Mally standing behind him.

"I am sorr" he was cut off by Mike clearing his throught "I'm sorry for why I did and according to Mike I'm not allowed to talk or see you for a week" "MIKE YOU CANT DO THAT" "My house I can do what I want."

I groaned then they left the room. "Its ok sis. At least you can still go places" "true."

We did really do much for the rest of the day. We talked, Jiggy had to avoid us, we watched movies, and thats pretty much it. But I have to work tomarrow so I went to bed early
.

A/n as you can tell this story has no more ideas so ye. And yes the smut sucks because I CANT write smuts so don't bully me😭😭 an I didnt proofread