Chapter 14

Jiggys pov 8:27

I woke up to Kyla jumping on me. I grabbed her and pinned her to the bed so i was on top. "Stop. I wana sleep" "and if i dont" she said "then i will Fuck the shit out of you" i said then i cuddled up to her and went back to sleep.

Mallys pov

I just saw what just happend in Jiggys room. Imma be a snitch today because i feel like being petty. "Mikeeeee" "What" "Guess what i just saw" i said stitting at the island "what" "well i was waking past Jiggys room and the door was open so i peeked in and Jiggy was hovering over Kyla and he said something then went back to sleep." Mike got up and grabbed a knife. "Imma kill him" "yea have fun in jail" i said "you know what. Never mind" he put the knife back and sat next to me.

"Can i tell you something" he said. "I mean yea" "well i think im bi" "thats fine but what makes you think that" " well im kinda falling for Vallyk" "oh well im fine wit it" "cool thanks man" he got up and went upstairs.

~time skip~

Jiggys pov 1:07 pm

I woke up and Kyla was still asleep. I got up and put some clothes on and headed downstairs. I went over and sat on the couch and just watched Stranger things.

Soon Kyla came down and she still looked tired. "Bubba you left me" she said sitting next to me. "Sorry" she laid her head on my shoulder. "Ya know Mikes gonna kill you" Mally said. "Yea i figured that"

Mikes pov

I figured it was time to tell Kyla and Jiggy about me being bi. I went downstairs and sat on the chair. "I have something important to say" i said "what" Kyla said. "So um im bi" Kyla got up and hugged me "Thats fine with me" she said. "Yea thats cool" Jiggy said. "Ok thats it" i said getting up. I walked back to my room and just played the game.

A/n like i said no ideas for this story sooo plot twist😳 anywayssssssssssss imma go to bed now. Goodnight or morning ir afternoon. Whatever. Bye bye now