Chapter 31

A week later
Kyla's pov 11:37pm

Its been a week and im not really over him. He was the first boy Mike actually let me date and I know after this incident I won't be dating until he actually trust the person. I know he feels bad and he has done everything he can to make me feel better and him being around helps a lot but he doesnt see that.

I have to go back to in person school and Jiggys also gonna be there so I'm worried on how that's gonna look, I'm just hoping that the boys leave him alone. I know he broke my heart and stuff but that doesnt mean they should despise of him. Also Kiya isnt my friend anymore, she said she was only mu friend becauae of Aya. But I know I can get through a school year with them because I'm stronger than that, I'm not gonna let one boy ruin who I am.

"Kyla you up?" I heard a voice say at my door. I saw Mally standing there. "Yeah" I said. "Ok well can I talk to you..?" "Sure"

He came over and sat on the end of my bed. "First, if it makes you anymore comfortable I'm sending Aya to a different school a little farther away just because if a fight happens me or Mike won't be there to stop it. Speaking of that, this is your first year of highschool without us there so both me and Mike expect you to make the right choices no matter what. Next, if anything happens I would rather you tell me then Mike because he is in the mood to kill HIM at the moment well any moment. As me and all the boys tell you, don't let one heartbreak make you a heartbreaker or get you broken again. Just because he made you feel bad doesnt mean you always have to make him feel bad....I personally dont do revenge but you do you. And the reason I'm telling you this instead of Mike is because we are having financial problems so he will be at work more. just dont worry about that though, we have it under control. Any questions"

"What do you mean financial problems? I can hel-" "no we have it under control. Nothing to worry about". " ok, and do you know if any of the other boys will still be there...just incase". "Well obviously Cohen. Kobe told me about you and Kiya and I'm sorry about that. I'm pretty sure its just Vallyk and Cohen". " ok."

"And school starts Tuesday because they have to do something about gun safety. Also Mikes putting you in sex education class because he's still mad about that. And while we are in that subject he said your being put on a different birth control and that should be it"

"Ok. Why a new birth control though?" "I dont actually know. I mean I don't know why your even on it in the first place. With Aya, shes not even supposed to be doing the deed so if she gets pregnant thats on her. I'll still help her out or whatever but she can get a job. The most I'll do is baby sit"

"Makes sense" "ok and get some sleep" he said getting up.

He left my room then I put a movie on. I didnt realize it but it was the first movie me and Jiggy ever watched together

I really do miss him. Buy I know him And he'll come around soon. Yea Mike won't let hin near me but he will find a way.

Just give it time.

A/n ok ok, I made this chapter forever Ago I just never posted it💀 and. I didnt proofread because its 3am and I can't sleep but I have school. That doesnt really explain it but I need to fucking sleep so goodnight, morning, afternoon. Whatever bye bye now