Chapter 6

Kylas pov

I woke up and Jiggy was squishing me to death so i got up without waking him. I realized somebody changed me. I screamed at the top of my lungs causing everyone to run in my room. "Who the hell changed my clothes" i said and everyone looked at Jiggy who had woke up because of my scream. "...hehehe about that" he said "a hahaha my ass" "i didn't want you to sleep in jeans" "oh well you were being nice sooo thanks i guess." i said as everyone left room.

I got dressed

She got this from Jiggy^

And i did my hair it took forever but it got done. I went out the bathroom and showed Jiggy. "Looks better than i thought it would" he said "hmm i guess you do have a sence of style" i said as i walked out my room into Mallys. "Let me guess here to steal something" he said "you are absolutely right sir" i said as i took this hat from him.

 "Let me guess here to steal something" he said "you are absolutely right sir" i said as i took this hat from him

"Oh come on i just bought that. I haven't even wore it" "well that sounds like your problem." i said as i put the hat on and left his room.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch next to Mike. "Mikeyyyy" "Kylaaaaaa" he said "can we go to the mallllll" i said carrying the l. "Sure but im not buying you anything" "its ok ill ask Jiggy to" i aaid running back upstairs into my room and jumping onto Jiggy. "Kylaaaaaaaa" "Jigggyyyyyy" "what you need" "we're going to the mall and mike said he wont buy me anything so you are" i said as i got off of him. "I didnt agree to this but ok" he said as he got up and got dressed.

~at da mall~

Mike said he had to go do somthing and Aya was at Kiyas house. Mally just stayed home. So it was just me and Jiggy at the mall. "Ooo~ can we go in there" i said pointing to a jerlery store" "didnt you get enough jerlery for your birthday" "nope" i said pulling him in the store. "Can you buy me these" i said holding up two matching braclets. "mmm sure" " thank you sooo much" i said hugging him tightly before we went over and he payed for them and i gave him one.

~Lunch~

"Jigggyyyy can we go get foood" "Sure what do you wanna eat" "hmmmmm Chick-fa-a " "ok"he said as we walked to the line. "Ok what do you wanna order" "a milkshake and large fries" "ok" he then ordered our food and we sat down to eat. "Thank youuuuu" "no problem" he said "i should call Mike now its like 5:00" i said pulling my phone out. "Ok we can go to my house" "okiii"

M=Mike
K=Kyla

K-Mikey can you come pick us up now

M-sure

K-oh and im gonna stay at Jiggys house

M-ok you got clothes

K-nope can you bring some

M- didnt you just buys some

K-no we just got shoes

M-oh ok im on the way

K-k bye Mikey

M-bye Ky

~call ends~

"Hes on the way" "ok" he said as he got up and threw the trash away.

~in da car~

"Ok i got you some clothes and your school stuff for tomorrow" Mike said "ok" i said as he parked in Jiggys driveway. I opened the door and yelled "MOTHER WE'RE HOME" "hi kyla" Jiggys mom said laughing. Me and Jiggy went up to his room and he took a shower first while i just made some tik toks. When he got out i got in the shower and i realized he didnt have any shampoo left. "JIGGYYYY I NEED SHAMPOOOO" i yelled soon enough he came in and get me the shampoo and left. I got out the shower and put on the pajamas mike packed me.

And then i went and sat on Jiggys lap while he played the game

And then i went and sat on Jiggys lap while he played the game. "Wanna play"he said holding out the controler "sure why not" i then took the head phones and said "hello people" "Kyla is that you" Cohen and Vallyk said. "Yessirrr" i said.

~time skip~

I got tired of playing the game so i went to bed and cuddled with Jiggy until i fell asleep.

~3:00am~

I woke up and my stomach really hurt so i went to the bathroom and i was on my period. I went into his moms bathroom and got a pad and put it on before going back to the bed. I turned the light on so i wouldn't run into anything and when i got to the bed i saw a big red splotch on his sheets. I tried to get the sheets off with out waking Jiggy but he woke up anyways. "What are you doing" he said with a confused look. I pointed at the sheets and he looked surprised at first then he got up and took the sheets off. "Its ok i can wash them tomorrow" he said. I was really embarrassed at the moment so i didn't say anything. He then put new sheets on and i laid down but he went somewhere. I just watched Finding nemo until he came back.

After about half and hour he came back in the room and handed me a basket full of pads, candy, snacks, and tampons and more. "Awww thank you" i said as he got in the bed. "No problem"he said as i put the basket next to my stuff and went back to the bed and laied down.

A/n i dont even know what this is...