Prologue

The city of Angels.
How does the devil fit in?

The urban life was something she didn't think she would get used to so fast. But, when you were born to blend in, standing out was impossible. She had learned to deal with it. Then again, what other choice did she have?

Family. It was the reason she was always on the run. She never wanted to be a part of a family like the one she was born into. Everywhere she went she had no choice but to start again: back to square one. To find a new beginning. To find a new family. A family who loved her to bits of course but, then again, they had been compelled to.

To the outside world, she was a teenager so she began acting like one. The first thing she did was apply to the local high school and she was the soon to become "new girl" again. Starting half way through the semester was difficult. Well, for normal people anyway. She got in. She always did.

Now. A new name. A different identity. But not too different. She still wanted a little connection to her true identity. Mili? Mili Michaels? Yes. Perfect. But who is Mili Michaels? Smart or dumb? Introverted or extroverted? A spoilt brat or a grateful young girl? A giving person or a selfish bitch?

Mili Michaels. 17 years old. Smart. An introvert but she would never say no to a party. It was just her and her motherly aunt so obviously she was a little spoiled. Generous but you wouldn't want to be in her bad books. Friends with everyone but what's the fun in life if you don't make some enemies along the way?

I do not own TVD or TO only my character and her storyline. Also, this story will not follow the exact storyline from The Vampire Diaries or the Originals. There might be slight changes. Hope you guys enjoy :)