Chapter Twelve

As Amelia awakened the next morning in her bed, she remembered the night she had just had. It almost felt like a dream as she remembers all the horrors of the night, but then Amelia remembered the most important part, which was her older brother confessing that he hadn't berried all of her family at sea.

A knock was hear on the bedroom door as Amelia laid in her bed with a smile covering face. "Come in." She said as she sat up instantly. The door opened and Lisa walked through it.

Amelia or the name she was currently going by, Mili jumped out of her bed bouncing up and down. "Aunt Lisa, aunt Lisa, aunt Lisa." She squealed as she jumped out of bed and pulled the lady into a hug.

Lisa wore a genuine looking smile on her face as she hugged the girl back in slight sock. Mili didn't -

Oh that's right,

Mili compelled Lisa to know everything but not be scared anymore as she was getting irritated of the woman who was supposed to be her aunt, walking on egg shells around her all the time.

"Well you definitely woke up on the right side of the bed this morning." Lisa exclaimed with a giggle as Mili continued to smile away.

"My siblings are all alive aunt Lisa. They're all well and truly alive." She said whilst maintaining her bright smile. She giggled to herself at the thought of all of her siblings alive. She didn't think she was going to see them again. She didn't think she would ever say that sentence ever again.

"They are?!" Lisa said surprised. "Oh I'm so happy for you, I know how sad it made you when you spoke of them." Lisa said as she pulled her into another hug and Mili's smile grew a few sizes.

Seconds later, the moment was interrupted by Mili's phone which started ringing. She walked towards her dresser instantly and picked it up, thinking it may be Elijah who had finally decided to call. When she looked at the screen of the device, it wasn't Elijah but this name bought a smile to her face all the same.

She answered the phone and heard a soft voice through the device. "Hey, I em, I hope I didn't disturb you but I just wanted to see if you're okay?" He asked in his soft voice.

"I'm better than okay Harry, I'm great." She replied with a chuckle. She heard a chuckle leave his lips and chuckled again.

"So I guess it's safe to think that your brother didn't die?" Harry asked.

Amelia laughed, "he didn't." She confirmed.
This was so bizarre. The girl wasn't usually like this. She didn't laugh at anything and everything. But maybe that's what family does to one. Maybe that's the true importance of family in ones life.

"I know you said we'll reschedule the movie but as I'm back earlier then I thought I would be, would you still like to go?" Mili asked the boy as she bit her bottom lip. Harry laughed a little before replying.

"Yeah. I'd like that." He hadn't heard Mili laugh this openly before, he hadn't seen the girl this happy before. No one had in a long time.

"Great, I'll be there in 30 minutes." Mili said and cut the call, not giving Harry a chance to say anything in return.

•••

After getting dressed and getting to Harry's house, Mili and Harry made their way towards their destination. Mili and Harry spent the whole day together, joking and laughing the whole day away. After watching the movie, the two made their way to a local diner to get some food.

They placed their orders and made their way towards a booth near the back of the diner.
"You know you have a really pretty smile." Harry said as his cheeks flashed red.

Mili gasped sarcastically as she placed her hand over her chest. "Harry Anderson, is this you flirting? Are you flirting with me?" She teased the teenage boy who just looked down.
"You know what I like about you the most?" Mili said with a chuckle after a small silence and Harry looked back up at her.

"Your dimples." She stated as she placed her hand over his that was on the table.

"You know what I like about you the most?" Harry spoke back as Mili chuckled again.

"I thought it was my smile?" Mili teased as a smirk played on her lips.

"It's you." He stated and Mili raised a brow in confusion. "Your the most perfect person I've ever met." He stated and Mili let a giggle escape.

"I can assure you Harry, I am far from perfect." Mili said, laughing at the irony.

If only he knew the real Mili, if only he knew Amelia, he would take his words back in a heartbeat.

After a short pause, Mili spoke again. "You know what, do you want to know the real me?" Mili asked with a slight raised brow. She'd made a decision, it might have been a stupid one but she was going to go through with it. Harry smiled at the girl, unaware of what awaited him. He gave her a small nod and his eyes lit up slightly. "Okay then," Mili said pulling him by his hand out of the booth "let's go." She demanded.

It wouldn't be dangerous, not if she compelled him. He was the one person that she just wanted to tell everything to, so she was going to do exactly that. She was going to introduce Harry to Amelia Mikaelson. She was going to unmask the world around him to what it truly was. She was going to tell him about all of the supernatural.