Chapter Thirty Seven

It had been a few days and there had been no sign of Amelia. She had left just like she said she would, leaving Klaus and Rebekah to track down their crazy older brother by themselves, which they had done.

He was in the city and that's where they were as well. Klaus saw Finn walking down a street when he decided to approach him.

"Hello Finn." Klaus exclaimed, announcing his presence as Finn continued to walk at his pace. He wore a mischievous smirk which the older original didn't notice as he didn't even bother looking towards his younger brother.

"Hello Niklaus." Finn greeted. "I have nothing to say to you." Finn was quick to add.

"Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?" Klaus asked getting straight to the point.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives." Finn spoke with pride for what their mother was doing and disgust for what the Mikaelson family was. "And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." He exclaimed like it was the noblest of the deeds.

"Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance." Klaus announced.

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn growled.

"Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus mused with a shrug.

"Ehh, is no one going to say it?" They both heard a voice from behind them and instantly stopped and turned their heads to see who it was.

An all to familiar brunette stood there leaning against the brick wall with her arms crossed over her chest. "Amelia?" Klaus exclaimed slightly confused as to what the youngest original was doing there.

"Your humour sucks Nik." Amelia teased with a smirk as she pushed away from the wall and walked slightly closer to her brothers.

"What are you doing here?" Klaus questioned but Amelia picked up on the relief of seeing safe his voice clear as day.

"Oh this is just great," Finn spoke with a scoff.

"Why don't you both go bother someone else with your hollowed charms?" Finn snarled obviously not as over joyed to see his youngest sister.

"And here I thought you would of missed me." Amelia teased. "Your harsh words truly pierce my heart like a white oak stake brother." Amelia spoke with a faux pout.

The sarcasm oozed off the girl as she spoke and Klaus couldn't help but let a little chuckle escape from his lips as Finn just scoffed at both of their immaturity.

"You don't have a heart Amelia, only an ice cold hole." Finn spat.

"Well, that's not a very nice thing to say now, is it?" Amelia frowned. "And here I thought we were closer than that." Amelia mocked knowing well that her and Finn were never that close. Klaus watched the two as he held back a laugh.

"I think it might be jealousy littlest Amelia, you know, because our dear brother knows that our mother likes you more little sister." Klaus teased with a chuckle. Both Amelia and Klaus saw how Finn's jaw clenched tight.

Amelia chuckled. "I absolutely agree." She continued teasing the oldest original sibling. "But I think you've struck a nerve there Nik." Amelia spoke as she cocked her head slightly.

"Brother, my big brother. I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together." Klaus explained all too nicely in Amelia's opinion.