Chapter Forty One

Amelia saw the panicked look on the witch's face. She could see the worry seeping through those big eyes of hers. "Don't worry darling, it's me she's trying to kill, you're free to leave this hell hole whenever you choose." Amelia spoke in a mocking tone, hoping to reduce the witches panic.

"I'm not leaving you." Bonnie instantly said like she didn't even need a second to reconsider her answer.

A smirk played on Amelia's lips as her eyes held a slightly startled look. Of all the things Bonnie Bennett could of said, Amelia definitely did not expect that.

"Well Bonnie, I'm flattered, really I am, but I need you to get back and stop my mother. I know what she's doing and it's not good." Amelia warned.

"Wha-"

But before Bonnie could finish her sentence, the wall of the house behind them almost shook. Amelia instantly turned her head and saw a massive crack forming from one corner of it to the other of the old unsteady building was seen.

"Watch out!!"

Amelia pushed Bonnie but didn't realise exactly how hard she pushed her as she went sliding across the dirty. Bonnie hit into tree and groaned in pain before drifting her blurred vision back to where she sat seconds earlier.

The wind roared so loud that all other sounds were unheard. The way the walls behind the brunette tremors got lost in the chaos. The rocks and free sticks of the ground shook uncontrollably before getting sucked up with the angered wind.

Before Amelia could get up, the building all came crumbling to the ground on top of her.

"NO!!" Bonnie yelled.

It had felt as if her waist area had been tied down with the strong shackles that had yet to be made. It aches when she tried moving it but she knew the brunette needed her.

She was berried under the large pieces that once made a wall.

Bonnie used all her energy to finally lift herself off the floor. She berried her already dirty from the mud hands back into the mud and pushed herself off the floor.

As she limped her way back toward Amelia, she felt sharp pains shooting down her lower back and down her legs.

Once fighting her way through the powerful wind and making her way back to the girl, Bonnie fell back onto her knees, unable to hold herself up any longer.

"Motis." Bonnie spoke as she held her hand out and the large stone flew and hit into a nearby tree. Bonnie saw the girl laying there while dirty, dust and the crimson colour covered her.

She was hurt. Bonnie shuffled closer as she placed a hand on Amelia's grazed hand. "Amelia, hey Amelia." She spoke in a shaken voice. Her eyes welled up as her vision blurred again but not for the same reason this time. "Amelia, open your eyes. Amelia." Bonnie sobbed.

She saved her.

Bonnie held the brunettes hand in between both of her own. She closed her eyes as she focused. She focused on her pain and tried easing as much of it as she could.