Chapter Twenty Five

"We've got a lot of catching up to do." She spoke with a dancing smirk on her face.

"That we do little one but first, let's get out of here." Elijah said with a smile. "I spoke to the Bennett witch..."

"...And persuaded her to remove the boundary spell with little to no violence what so ever." Amelia finished his sentence. "Just like I knew you would." Amelia said as the happiness emitted from her face. She knew her brother very well and she knew that would be the first thing he did, well first thing he did after dealing with their brother Niklaus of course.

"Gladly." She said as she took Elijah's hand that he held out for her to grab.

•••

Seconds after Amelia placed her hand in her brothers, Elijah and Amelia disappeared from the Salvatore boarding house guest bedroom and they were soon standing in the woods.

Amelia looked around her surroundings and rolled her eyes. "The woods," she huffed "really?" She spoke with raised brows as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Well it seems it's the only place left where one can talk in peace." Elijah said as he sorted his cuff. Amelia shook her head at him as another scoff escaped her lips.

"So tell me brother," Amelia said as she picked up a stick and walked around the woods "how does it feel to get daggered by the hands of Nik?" She teased with a smirk.

"Now now little one, I'm sure once Niklaus finds out about you, he will happily give you the first hand experience himself." Elijah spoke with a smirk of his own as he sorted his cuff.

Amelia scoffed. "Your humours a bit rusty after your beauty sleep Lijah, best leave that to me." She said as she waved the stick around in front of her as she circled around her brother. "Tell me Lijah, how did our brother react upon seeing you?"

"Well," Elijah took a second as he thought of the right word to use, "surprised would be one way to put it as he wasn't the one to remove the dagger himself."

"No?" Amelia spoke sarcastically like she didn't already know this. "Then who was it Lijah?" She asked playing innocent.

"Damon Salvatore," Elijah announced, "but you already knew that as it was you who put the thought in his mind to begin with. Well, not you exactly but your witch. Esme was it?"

"Aww, don't tell me you're jealous Lijah," she mocked. "Okay, enough about Esme already."she was quick to dismiss. "So, did you two argue, fight or just hug it out?" Amelia asked as she waited for Elijah's reply.

"We can talk about mine and Niklaus' fight another time little one." Elijah spoke but was cut of by his sister.

"So you did fight." She pointed out with a smirk as she circled around him slowly.

"We have a plan sister and for that I need you to come to dinner with the Salvatore brothers tomorr..."

Amelia instantly halted in her tracks as a wave of confusion hit her. "Did you just say 'we' brother? As in you and our brother Klaus?" Amelia asked in slight shock. She thought that Elijah would be a bit more mad at their brother seeing as he did dagger him and leave him in a coffin. Maybe his beauty sleep was actually getting to him, clouding his judgment, more than Amelia knew.

Elijah walked over to to Amelia and grabbed her by the shoulders gently. He looked her in the eyes as he spoke again. "Trust me Amelia." Is all he said. Amelia was slightly hesitant at first but then remembered that this was Lijah. So, after exhaling deeply, she agreed. She didn't ask anymore questioned and just agreed. Elijah didn't even give the girl a change to tell him about what she had done and what she planned to do. She had so much to tell him but he didn't even give her a chance.