Chapter Twenty Nine

Damon woke the next morning with his arms draped over just his empty bed. He sat up confused. It had only been a few house since Amelia came into the house and she had already disappeared. He used his vamp hearing the see if she was still in the house and she was. "Oh, she has got to be kidding me!" He muttered as he got dresses and made his way downstairs, towards the parlour.

Amelia sat on the couch with two boys either side of her. She bit into ones wrist as one planted kisses all down her neck and the other looked as if he was laying on deaths doors. There was a dead boy in front of her with bite marks on his wrists and neck. "Uhh Damon, would you like to come join me for a drink?" Amelia spoke in a jolly tone with her eyes still closed.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Damon snarled and a smirk made it's way onto Amelia's lips. He stood by the door frame to the parlour with his black shirt unbuttoned.

Amelia looked him up and down before chuckling slightly. "Stop." She demanded to the two compelled boys either side of her who instantly pulled away from her. She got up and used her vamp speed to have Damon against a wall in a matter of seconds. "You know, you really need to just let loose a little, you're so tense and angry." She said but Damon did not look amused one bit.

"After our little talk last night Damon, I decided that I'm done with all this sulking and being so mad at my family," Amelia paused for a seconds as she bit her lips, "that's not me." She whispered with a shake of her head. "I'm a Mikaelson and I think it's about time I start acting like one." Amelia spoke and Damon just looked into her eyes. Her dirty green eyes. It was as if this was some stupid breakup and she was a silly teenager in denial. That's how she was acting.

"You're not like them Ame..."

"Oh, on the contrary princess." Amelia instantly spoke before Damon even had a chance to finish his sentence. Amelia leaned forward and gently placed her soft lips onto his. Damon was slightly taken back at first but kissed the girl back. Amelia pulled back slightly as he wore a smile. "That's a thank you for last night." She spoke in a whisper before pushing herself away from him and walking towards the exit. "And you should know that the doppelgänger called all worried and scared while you were still sleeping. Stef's already left. Goodbye Damon." She spoke as her shoes tapped on the wooden floor, further away from Damon with each step she took.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Damon almost whispered but Amelia heard, causing her to stop in her tracks. Another smile came to her lips hearing the concern that he had for her in his voice. He cared for her. She knew that but she didn't realise just how much he really cared.

"No." She answered honestly and she used her vamp speed the leave the boarding house in a matter of seconds.

•••

As Amelia walked into the Mikaelson Manor, music was being played. Amelia walked into see Rebekah having her nails painted by some assistant she most probably compelled. Kol was standing in front of a full-length mirror, whilst a tailor made adjustments to the black evening suit that he wore. Finn and Elijah were also in the room preparing for something.

Amelia scanned the room but just then, Kol got a glimpse of her in the mirror. A smirk crept it's way onto him lips before he spoke."Ah, speaking of the devil, the latest discovered Mikaelson herself." Kol said as he instantly vamp speeded over to Amelia. "I heard what you did last night" Kol said leaning closer to Amelia, "and what you are. I must say, I'm impressed. You've outshone Nik, which I can't presume he's too happy about." He retorted as he observed the girl in front of him. "I however, didn't expect you to be making an appearance here so soon. What changed your mind... sister?" He asked intrigued.

'Sister.' He almost said the word in a mocking manner. It didn't sound nowhere near like how he used to say it. The word used to just roll of him tongue but now it was being used in a means to tease Amelia.