Chapter Thirty Nine

Klaus walked on an uneven rockey grounds. His footsteps echoed as he walked deeper and deeper down the dark hallway before coming to a stop in front of a door.

He turned the handle and opened the door to be let into a well lit room. "Well well well, how's our little guest?" He mused as the boy become alert and turned to face the hybrid.

"Klaus." He muttered. He didn't move. In fact, after acknowledging the hybrid, Harry continued to look out the window.

Klaus went and stood next to him. "What do you want?" Harry spoke without looking at the hybrid that had him locked up.

Klaus was quite surprised with the boy's reaction. "I admire your bravely Harry. Quite shocked by it if I'm being honest." Klaus chuckled.

"I tried to leave." Harry spoke honestly. "Picked the lock and opened the door but it's like there's an invisible brick wall." Harry spoke confused. "How is that possible?"

"Courtesy of a witch friend." Klaus mused. "Tell me Harry, when you came to this town, you knew who I was." Klaus was a little confused. The boy spoke to him like they had known one another for a long time. Like Klaus had amnesia and didn't remember the boy. "How is it that when we've never met? How did you knew exactly who I was?"

"Amelia. She told me about her family. She told me about you." Harry looked over at the hybrid. Even though Harry was always scared of everything, he wasn't scared this time. He was Amelia's brother, he wouldn't hurt him. He knew Klaus needed him for something and he knew if Klaus wanted him dead, he would already be dead. Being with Amelia taught the boy to be brave of things he feared. She made him brave.

"Is that so."

"She told me about you. How you've always protected her. She told me that you were one of the overprotective brothers." Harry explained.

"What else did she tell you?" Klaus asked intrigued. As far as he knew, his sister had been living under different names this whole time. So he couldn't understand why did she told Harry her true identity? Why him? What was so special about him that she'd risk people knowing her true identity?

"Everything, well I think." They boy furrowed a brow as he thought. "She told me about her psycho mother and the crazy father. Only one sister, there's you and Elijah, who I've met..."

Klaus raised a brow in surprise. He's met Elijah? Elijah knew about him?

"...and the other brother Kol. He was the brother she would get into trouble with." Harry smiled. "Then there was Flan, I think." He paused. "No don't think it was Flan. Flin, yeah I'm gonna go with Flin, the brother she didn't really get on with that much. He was the brother that kept to himself. She also showed me what she really is. A hybrid like you but different." He explained.

"Is that so?" Klaus exclaimed. He was a little taken back by how much Amelia had told him. "Now tell me Harry, why would Amelia tell you about all this? Why you? What makes you so special?" He asked as he walked around the room and sat on the arm chair.

"Nothing." Harry shook his head slightly. "Nothing makes me special. And I don't know why she chose to tell me about everything. I guess she just did." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Wrong." Klaus vamp sped over to Harry from the arm chair, startling him. "Let me tell you why she told you. Amelia's not stupid, she wouldn't risk anyone finding out about her. So it's obvious Harry. You my friend..." klaus patted the boys shoulder. "...hold a special place in my littlest sisters heart. That's why you're gonna help me bring her back to her senses." The hybrid smirked.

"What?"

Klaus pulled out harry's phone from his pocket. Harry looked at the hybrid confused. "I want you to call her." He demanded as he held the phone out for Harry to take.