Chapter Thirteen

Harry followed the girl, hand in hand, as she lead him into the woods behind the school.
"Mili, where are we going?" Harry asked with a nervous chuckle as he continued to follow the girl. He trusted her, but was this trust going to get him killed? Was he going to make it out of these woods alive after finding out the truth? How was he going to react?

After walking a little longer, Mili finally stopped in her tracks with Harry right behind her. "You want to know the real me?" She said as she turned to face the boy "well for starters my name is not Mili Michaels." She started as Harry let a light chuckle escape his lips. He thought she was messing with him, that this all was some kind of joke but when he heard no hint of humour in her voice and saw how serious she actually looked, he raised a brow in confusion.

"Is this some kind of joke?" He asked in a low nervous tone. Mili noticed that his heartbeat started to get quicker and the boy looked around the woods. It was almost as if he thought someone would jump out any second and tell him that it was all a joke.

"My name is Amelia Mikaelson." She started.
Just then Harry's facial reaction changed like he had figured something out.

"Right, because your real family found you and y..." he tried putting the pieces together.

"Lisa is not my aunt. In fact, I didn't even know her until I came to this town." Mili said in a mono tone.

"Then why would you be staying with her?" Harry muttered under his voice with a slight confused chuckle. Harry looked between Mili's eyes, waiting for an answer.

"I'm not human Harry." Mili said and Harry narrowed his eyes and looked taken back by the statement, now confused more than ever.

"Okay, what are you if you're not human?" Harry asked with a nervous chuckle. He was confused, slightly cold and extremely nervous. He didn't know where Mili was taking this but he was just playing along. As his eyes were fixed on Mili's, veins started appearing under her eyes as she stood in front of the boy with no emotion what's so ever.

Harry's eyes went wide as he didn't understand what he was seeing. "Woah!" He exclaimed as he stepped back but lost his balance and fell on his back. He felt a sharp sting on his hand and looked down to see it was bleeding. He looked back up to see Mili had disappeared from where she was standing. "What the hell?"

He quickly got back to his feel and started walking backwards from the direction he came from. What the hell is going on? Where did Mili go? What the hell was that on her face? We're her eyes gonna pop out? What was going on? All these thoughts raced through his mind as he looked around the woods.

He stopped in his tracks when his back hit against someone else's. He quickly turned in his spot to see Mili standing only inches apart from him. "What the hell is going on?! What are you?!" He questioned in a scared voice.

"I'm a vampire Harry." She said and Harry shook his head slightly in denial.

•••

"Vam- how? Vampire aren't real, are they?" Harry stuttered out as Mili leaned against a tree and he paced back-and-forth in the woods in front of her.

"Well what am I then, a rainbow coloured unicorn?" Mili joked with a chuckle. Harry wasn't taking this how she expected, he was taking it better actually. He had a lot of questions, which was understandable but that's really it. He hadn't tried to run or call for help and Mili hadn't compelled him.

"So I take it your not... wait, how old are you really, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked in his usual sweet and innocent manor.

Mili let out a chuckle before answering "I was born some time around the Viking era."