Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Drake: How are things going in California.
Me: Ok
Drake: I heard about what happened to Ricky, is he better?
Me: He's fine now.
Drake: YAY! Do you think I could come and see you and your friends.
Me: OF CORSE YOU CAN STAY LIKE A OR FOUR!!
Drake: hah probably just like 5 days If it's ok with the guys.
Me: I know it will be.
I text him saying we will pick him up at the airport if he tells us when he'll land and then I go inside to tell the guys. Ricky's the first person I see. "Remember Drake?" I ask.
"Ya," Ricky says.
"I invited him to come stay with us for a few days," I say.
"OMG, YAY. He was so funny and weird. He'd fit in here," Ricky commented and I tell him his plane arrives at noon and we have to go pick him up. Ricky texts Kian and Jc about it. They are both upstairs but we are too lazy to go upstairs and tell them. I fall back onto one of the chairs and Jc and Kian come down the stairs and we talk about who Drake is and things about him and Kian seems a little jealous. I get on my phone and scroll through twitter and Instagram and like a few of my fans pictures.
Kian pulls me over closer to him and I put my head on his arm. "Are you tired?" Kian asks.
"Mmhmm," I say an look up slightly at him.
"Get some sleep," he says and before I now it i fall asleep in his arms.

XXX
sorry it's short and took me so long.
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Thanks .