Chapter 4

We finished watching the movie Into the Storm (BTW an amazing movie). The move was awesome. Before we went to the movie we went to an arcade thing. Now we are going to go to lunch. We stop at a restaurant and walk inside. Ricky is in front and apparently he made reservation. "O2l table, please," Ricky says and a waiter leads us to a table. We are all seated and soon order.
After we finish eating we are heading out and suddenly stop. "I'll be right there guys." I say pointing to the restroom. I start walking to it when everyone is out the door I walk to one of the nice ladies waiting for someone to come so she could seat them. "Do you think I could possibly get a job here?" I ask pointing to the 'now hiring' sign.
"Yah. Definitely," the lady says.
"What do I have to do," I ask.
"Nothing. I just happen to be the manager and absolutely love you and o2l," she says.
"Aww thanks," I say.
"You start tomorrow from 11:00- 7:00. We will provide lunch or you can bring you own. We're kind of short handed around here," she says.
"Awesome. See you then," I say and walk out the door and head to the car and get in. Next we head back 'home' and the guys get there penny boards. I don't have a penny board or know how to ride so I wait outside. The guys come out and Ricky had two boards and hands a lime green and black one to me. "I don't know how," I say.
"You going to learn my sister," Ricky says and puts his board down an takes off down the sidewalk. I lay the board down and step on an make is a few inches and stumble off, falling on my back. I sit up the board is slowly roiling down the sidewalk. "Nooo," I say and stand up. I start to jog towards the slowly rolling board. I stop it and pick it up and start walking back to the house and Kian stops me. "Where do ya think your going?" He asks.
"Back to the house," I say and walk past him.
"No. Your not," Kian says and grabs my wrist. All of the other guys are long gone. I spin around and Kian takes the Penny Board from my hands and lays it down. "Step on. I'll hold you," Kia says and I think about it for a few seconds and then step on and Kian puts his hands around my waist for support. I push off gently making sure I don't go to fast and Kian slowly moves his hands away and we get farther.
I finally get the hang of it and Kian and I are riding side by side.
We catch up with the others and they surprisingly didn't ask any questions we just rested a few minutes then went back home.
I sit in my bed thinking how things are going to go tomorrow. What if they fire me? What is something goes wrong. What if when I move out Ricky never speaks to me again? All the possibilities about tomorrow rush through my mind. It gives me a head ache and I lay down and try to fall asleep, which I eventually do.
_________________________

Sorry for a short chapter. I'm pretty busy with school. Thanks for your support so far. Remember vote comment and follow. I love to hear your feedback. ❤
Follow me on
twitter: @estellabug
Instagram: 101love_o2l
Snapchat: stacygilbert101
MeowChat: 20gilsa