Chapter 14

It's a March and Kian and I are in a fight. A fan started to flirt with me and Kian thought I was flirting back.
I sit in my room with tears in my eyes and Ricky and hugging me tight. This only happened two days ago. The fan even kisses me, I mean what the heck.
Ricky keeps telling me it will be ok, but a know it won't. I look down at the crossbow necklace Kian got me for Christmas. I get out of Ricky's grip and sit on the edge of my bed and take the me lace off. I kiss the necklace and hold it close to my heart before putting it in a jewelry box. Kian probably wouldn't want me to wear it. "I'm going downstairs," I say to Ricky looking at the floor and stand up. Ricky follows me out of my room and down the stairs. I make myself a sandwich, I haven't eater since this all when down. I sit on he couch by Jc. He says Kian hasn't Been out his room at all. Ricky says he's going out to the store. I lay my head on Jc's shoulder after I finish eating and Jc puts his arm around my shoulder and I can feel tears forming in my eyes. "Everything will be fine," Jc says trying to make me feel better. It's not working to well. I wipe my nose with my sleeve after I sit up and cross Meg's on the couch. I hear someone coming down the steps. It's Kian. After I make sure it's him and not an intruder I turn back to the TV. Kian soon goes back upstairs. He didn't say a word when he was down here but you could tell be was pretty upset after a few minutes I talking with Jc I decide to go talk a walk and get some fresh air. Jc asks if I wanted someone to come with me, but I shake my head. "I think I wanna go by myself," I say. I go upstairs and change into fresh cloths. I put I a loose light green that goes from light green to to white, flowing tank top, short jean shorts, light green vans, and I put my hair up in a messy bun. Before I walk down stairs I look at the tattoo of the skull on my arm. I then go downstairs and say goodbye to Jc and walk out the door and onto the back road. I was planning on walking down by the beach and back. (Yes I did out my phone in my pocket.)
I try and keep my mind off he Kian situation and just enjoy the fresh air and being outside. When I reach the beach it is pretty noisy (like always) so I don't stay to long.
I take my time walking back home. This weeks theme on o2l is fan week so I was going to do a truth or dare game with Kian, but I think I'm going to ask Jc. I would ask Sam but he's pretty far a way and my day for filming is in two days, so Jc it is.
I arrive back home and Ricky still isn't back since his truck is gone. I open the door and walk in closing the door behind me. I take a few steps and stop. "Jc?" I ask. His back was to me and he was standing looking at the floor. I take a few steps to him. "Jc?" I ask again a little firmer this time. I walk by Jc to see what's going on. Kian is on the grous and his face is all bloody and so is Jc's fist. I cover my mouth and Ricky walk in the door. I turn to him still with my mouth covered. "What?" He asks.

XXX

Shocker!!! What do you think happened to Kian. Is he alive or dead. I already know what I want for like the next two or three chapters. I had writers book and when I went to sleep I knew exactly what I wanted to do. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED AND IF I SHOULD START UPLOADING ON A SPECIFIC DAY AND IF SO WHAT DAY?
Vote comment like and share! Thanks!