Chapter 7

I wake up early and hurry to get around. I put on jean shorts, flip flops, a red bandana, and a loose read tank top. I sit on the couch and wait For everyone else to get ready to go.
After about an hour of waiting everyone is finally ready to go. We pile into two deprecate cars and I'm in a car with Ricky, who is in the front, Sam, who is in the passenger side, and Kian who is sitting beside me and behind Sam.
I look out the window silently waiting for us to arrive at our destination. I watch every car and truck go by and watch all of the road signs.
When we finny arrive all of us head into the mall together like a little tough gang thing.
We go through many different store and buy a few things. I bought a new tank top and pair of Vanes. After a few more stores I get hungry. "Guys it's almost 12:30 can we eat?" I ask.
"Ya really," Kian says.
"I'm not hungry," Connor says and the rest agree with him.
"You two go ahead," Ricky says and walks off.
"We're ya wanna eat?" Kian asks.
"Somewhere we can get pizza," I say.
"Ok then," Kian says and we walk down through the mall a bit until we reach the only pizza place in the mall and stand it line to order. There isn't a long line, but its not too short ether. There's probably a good 8 people in front of us.
After. We order a small cheese pizza we sit down and wait. "Ever thought about getting your nose pierced?" Kian asks after a few moments of silence.
"A little."
"Today would be a good day."
"Nah. I'm not waiting money on that."
"I'll pay."
"I can't ask you to do that. I would feel guilty and Ricky would kill the both of us."
"Come on. I'm going to bug you until you give in."
"Ok. Fine. But I'm getting blue highlights in my hair. And I'm paying for that."
"Ok then."
You pizza is brought to us after about 10 more minutes of just small talk. "Yay!" I squeal and take a piece after thanking the lady.
After we finish eating we head out of the pizza place and to the piercing thing that's on of the stands down the middle of the hallway.
I sit in the chair waiting for the lady with a few different piercings I her ears and nose and even lip to put the rubbing alcohol on my nose and pierce it. I'm a little nervous but Kian says it only stings for like a second. The lady puts the rubbing alcohol on my nose where the piercing will be. "Ready?" She asks and I nod. I close my eyes and soon feel I pinch and stinging in my nose and open my eyes when the stinging goes away. Kian is paying the lady and ten she tells me a bunch of rules. "You have a nice boyfriend," the last says.
"He's not my boyfriend," I state.
"Well you have one amazing friend to pay for this."
"I know."
We walk down to the place where I have now decided to just get a section of my hair died a blue color.
After I get a section of my hair died blue I pay and Kian and I leave. As we walk I get out my phone and I bump into someone. "Sorry," I say and put my phone back into my pocket.
"It ok I'm sorry. I should have been paying attention."
"I should have too."
"You Bailey Dillon!" Her friend says smiling. "And that's Kian Lawley!" She continues.
The four of us talk for a while and then are joined by anther one of the two girls friends. We exchange numbers. The girls named were Jasmine, Marley, and Shaan.
After the girls leave I get a text from Ricky.
Ricky: hey. Ready to leave. We're going to the store to get something's for a YouTube video. Meet us at the car.
Me: coming
Kian and I start back to the car and I imedialt star to worry what Ricky will stay about my new look.

;$:727:$$:!:!,$$/!,$/$,!$/'
I so far have got three entries and was happily able to use them all.
We have:
@lexicake21
@Jasminelawrence4
@Shaangodschalx
I'm sorry is I spelt any of you user names wrong. I still need at least one more but I can make more that that work so keep entering!