Chapter 13

I wake up by the Christmas Tree with Hazel curled up beside me asleep. I sit up and Kian, Ricky, and Sam are still sleep. I take a picture if them all and post it to Twitter. They're so adorable. I lightly pet Hazel and she wakes up and I pick her up and set her by Kian and she licks his face and wakes up smiling. "Hazel stop it," he whines. I laugh a little and Ricky and Sam wake up. I lay on my back and look up at them. Ricky's phone rings and he answers it. Ricky seemed a little upset when he ended the call. "What is it?" I ask.
"Connor, he's wants to move. He's wants to so his own thing now. Not O2L," Ricky says.
"When is he coming to get his things?" I ask.
"Today," Ricky says and I nod. I looks Hazel who is bugging Kian and pay the floor. "Hazel," I say a few times and she hops off the couch and joins me on the floor. I sit up and play with her a little. When Hazel gets tired of playing she later down beneath the tree and I sit on the couch by Kian after forcing him to sit up. Sam decided he was going to go to the store and get some thing for a video today.
I go up to my room and change into a red tank top and jeans. I put knee-high socks on. I walk down traits after I put on a pair of red vans and sit on the couch with Kian and put my head I his shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulders. Hazel hops up on the couch by me and I smile. Ricky comes out of the kitchen and sits down on the chair across from Me and Kian.

------ Christmas Day-----

Conor has officially left. Trevor moved out and be is in New York, but he is still part of o2l. Sam is living with his parents now and he is still part of o2l too.
I wake to Kian shaking me awake. "What" I whine and roll over.
"Get up," he says and I sit up and yawn.
"Lets go," Kian says and grabs my arm and drags me downstairs and there are several presents under the tree. Ricky and Jc are already there sitting on the floor. I sit by Jc and Kian sits by me. We separate the presents into our piles. We each get 3 to unwrap and cards from each other. When I open Kian's present,which is the last, I smile web I see what it is. It's a crossbow necklace, like the one I lost when I was still at home and when Ricky was too. I give Kian a huge hug and kiss on the nose. "Did Ricky tell you about it?" I ask an Kian nods smiling. I laugh a little and Kian puts the necklace on me.

XXXX
Should I go back to posting on a certain day every week. If so what day or days. I'll do at the most 2 days a week. Also if you could give me some ideas that would be great. Thanks.