Chapter 16

I walk through the door and pull a chair over to Kian's bed. I don't have words. I'm just so happy he's ok. I put my hand on his and smile. "I'm really sorry," Kian says.
"Don't apologize. It's ok," I say softly.
"I wanna go home," Kian whines.
"I'll see what I can do," I say smiling and walk out of he room looking back before I exit the door.

--------- a month later---------

I sit in my room on my phone. It's 9 in the morning and I've been up for hours. Here's a little recap on whys going on. Kian and I are friends but not back together. I can't find my crossbow necklace that he gave me. Ricky and Shaan are still dating and Jc and I have been really close friends lately.
I walk down the steps and Ito the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal. Jc and I are suppose to penny board to the beach and back. I get my phone out and text him.
Me: GET YOUR LAZZY BUTT UP!
After a few seconds a get a response.
Jc: I'm getting ready.
Me: ok :)
I put my phone in my pocket and go upstairs to get changed. I grab my penny board that Ricky gave me and rush downstairs. Jc is waiting and I text Ricky that I'm going out for a while.
We are riding to the beach and I'm a little behind Jc. Soon we are riding side by side side and I push Jc to the side a little and he falls a little behind.
When we get to the beach we sit down and rest for a while. "Have you see my crossbow necklace that Kian got me a while ago?" I ask.
"Nope," Jc says.
We both stand up and start back home. Jc and I shove each other a little bit laughing until I fall backwards hitting my head on the cement. I sit up holding the back of my head. "You ok?" Jc asks kneeling down by me.
"I'm fine," I say staying up with Jc's help.
We walk down the road and I was a little unsteady since the fall.
We arise back to the house and I go straight to the bathroom and get some painkillers. I put my penny board in my room an walk downstairs. "How's your head?" Ricky asks and I sit down by hi. Jc must have tolled him about what happened. "Fine," I say and start watching the movie they're watching with them. "Bailey," I hear Kian say from the top I the steps. "Can I talk to you?" Say says after I look up the steps at him.
"Ya," I say and walk up the stairs and we sit opposite each other in the hallway.
"What is it?" I ask.

XXXXX

Comment your favorite chapter so far.