Chapter 18

I'm sitting on the couch and its almost time to go. My penny bored is by my side an I'm ready. I'm wearing a tankless top, duh, and its blue. I have on jean shorts and blue vans. I have a red bandana on along with my necklace. I see Kian coming down the stairs and stand up. "Ready?" He asks and I nod. We grab out boards and walks out the door. Our dirt stop is a pizza place. We get a small cheese pizza to share. When we're done we go to mall. We don't buy anything we just walk around the stores talk and laughing. Then a movie. We seen The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1. It was great with a suspenseful ending. I can't wait for the next part. Then we go to the beach. We sit on the sand and talk to each other about anything we can think of. We start slowly back home and stop for Ice cream on the way back home.
"Thank you so much. I had a great time," I say and give Kian a hug before we enter the house. We step inside and Kian stops me from going any further. "Think about it," he says and I know that he's talking about my bein his girlfriend.
"I will," I smile. I see a note on the couch.
It says: Went to the store. Be back later, Jc and Ricky.
I hand the note to Kian and go upstairs to think.
An hour later I walk down the stairs and Kian is on the couch and the guys aren't back yet.
"Kian," I say as he looks up at me and I sit by him.
"When we were together, we had amazing times. We did a lot together and got to learn more about each other along the way. I miss that. I miss us talking to each other. So, yah, I'll be your girlfriend," I say and Kian pulls me into a hug. I hug him back tightly. When the hug ends I put my feet up on the couch and put my head on Kian's shoulder. I close my eyes and all asleep.
I wake up ad Kian is pacing back and forth in the kitchen. "Where's Ricky?" I ask.
"There not back and I'm worries. Neither one of them are answering," Kian says.
I sit up get my phone out and all Ricky. No answer. I call Jc. No answer. I go over to Kian and hi him and start to cry a little.
"Hey it ok," Kian say and kisses the top on my head. My phone rings and I look at the caller id. It Jc. I answer and wipe the tears from my eyes.
"Hey," I say.
"There's been an accident. You have to come to the hospital," Jc says a bit unsteadily and end the call and look up at Kian.

XXX
Can you get me to 500 reads before Valentines day. My Valentines Day will consist of The Walking Dead boredom. A little dullness.
Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
Share.