Chapter 11

I wake up to someone coming down the stairs. It's Sam. "Morning," I say trying not to wake Jas if she's sill asleep.
"Good morning," Sam says and head to the kitchen. He gets out pancake batter. He makes up a bunch if pancakes and sets them on the table. "Dig in," he says and I go over to Jas who is still asleep. I shake her shoulder and her eyes flutter open. "Pancakes!" I scream and we both rush to the kitchen. We both eat two, but Sam eats 3. There is still quite a lot left for the other guys. I get my crutches and walk back over to the couch and plop down. Jas's phone goes off. "Hey, I have to go. Text you later," she says. She says goodbye to me and Sam and leaves.

~ ONE AND A HALF MONTHS LATER ~

I'm all healed up a few weeks ago along with Ricky and Jc. Kian's really been there for me when I need him. I got that tattoo Ricky really wanted me to get. It's a skull and its on my left arm and it looks awesome.
Trevor recently made a song called XIAT and I love it almost as much as Nobody by my brother Ricky. Sam is now visiting his family and so is Connor and Jc. Trevor is in NYC working with more songs. That leaves me, Kian, and Ricky with the house to ourselves. Ricky and I have made a few collab videos and same with me and Kian. It's been really cool to hang out with them. Me, Marley, Jas, and Shaan have been hanging out a lot too. We've GIT penny boarding, to the mall, to the carnival, except Marley didn't go to that one. Kian asked me to go as his date and Ricky asked Shaan. Jas tagged along as a friend. Ricky and Shaan went out on a few dates, but I don't know where they stand now. It's a little weird having my brother go on dates with my friend, but I'll get use to it if they start dating and yah.
Tonight I have a date with Kian and we are going to a fancy restaurant and I'm so excited.
I lay a short black dress out on my bed and go in the bathroom and curl my hair and put on some eye liner and mascara. I put in my dress and heels. I smile at myself in the mirror and head down stairs to wait for Kian.
Kian comes down the stairs in a tuxedo. "Look good?" Kian asks and I nod my head with a smile.
"Shall we?" Kian asks putting out his arm.
"Yes we shall," I say and take Kian's are and we walk out to the car. He opens the door for me and I get in and thank him. I have a very good feeling that this is going to be a good date.

XXX

If you liked old Magcon with Nash and Cam and them go check out my book Alex Reynolds then go read Alex Reynolds book two. It's will be a lot better.
Since Christmas is coming the next chapter or so will be Christmasy.
Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
Share.
Thanks.