Chapter 3

It's about midnight when I finish editing my video. I can't wait to see how many subscribers I get when I put the video up. I got a ton of followers just for filming with Sam and they haven't even seen the video. I put my laptop and camera and everything away and collapse on my bed and fall to sleep.

I wake up and check the time on my phone. 8:46, ugh. I sit up and stretch my arms. I let out a long yawn.

I get my phone and quietly walk downstairs hoping not to wake the others. I get my phone out and see new contacts on it. There's Trevor, Connor, Jc, Kian, and Sam's number in my phone along with there cuteified names and Ricky's was different to.

😜😊Trevor🎶🎤

🎥Ricky❤

💖KEY-YUN😎

🐵Con😂

📱🔊Jc😸📷

🚭Sammy✉

I smiled and looked at my notes i never use them but there was one there. It said, 'your welcome 😋

Kian Ricky Con Sam Trev Jc'

I start to get hungry but don't search for food so I don't eat something I'm not suppose to.

I hear footsteps on the stairs and see Connor round the corner and into the kitchen where I'm sitting.

"Mornin," Connor says and sits across from me at the table.

"Morning CON," I say. Connor laughs a bit. "Phone," I say holding my hand out.

"Nooo," Connor whines.

"You put your number into mine," I say and Connor cautiously hands over his phone. I'm put my initials with my name with some emojis. I love my name and initials. My full name it Bailey Ann Dillion, B.A.D.

😋🐴B.A.D.🔫🔪

I hand Connor his phone back and he starts to laugh.

"I'm dying to see that video that you made with Sam," Connor eventually says.

"I want to wait for him to be there when I upload it," I state.

"Ok," Connor says.

"What can I have to eat?" I ask.

"What ever you want," Connor responds.

"Really?" I ask.

"Duh," Connor says.

I stand up and rummage through cupboards and find some cereal. I pour a bowl of Cheerios with milk and sit down and start to eat. "I'm going out for a while," Connor says and grabs one of the car keys and leaves.

I sit alone at the table until Kian comes downstairs. Along with Kian comes a small black dog with a little white on it. "Wishbone," I coo. Wishbone runs around a little then lays down on the floor. "Can I see you phone?" I ask Kian.

"Here," Kian says with a smile handing over his phone. I go to his contacts and create a new one.

💕😜Bails🐴🎦

I hand his phone back and he smiles at it and puts in back in his pocket. "I've GOT to wake Sam up. I can't wait to upload that video any longer," I whine.

"Sent him a wake up text," Kian suggests.

"Good idea," I say and get my phone out.

Me- SAM GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED AND GET DOWNSTAIRS SO I CAN UPLOAD OUR VIDEO

"Will you go get my laptop and camera?" I ask.

As soon as that's said Kian dashes up the stairs and Sam comes down. "That was you who sent that text right?" Sam asks.

"Yup," I say as Kian comes back down stairs and I get on YouTube and wait for the video to upload.

It FINALY loads and Ricky comes down the stairs. "Ricky!" I yell and run over to him and hug him.

"Bailey!" He yells back.

"Watch my video," I say and drag him to the table ad make him sit I front of t laptop and I start the video.

When its fishing all four of us are laughing uncontrollably and Wishbone is barking. Trevor and Jc walk down the stairs and Trevor is rubbing his eyes. "Why is y'all laughing?" Jc asks.

"Here," Ricky says and hand Trevor my laptop. We have all agreed that today we were going to do something special for Trevor today since he's going to public school tomorrow.

Jc and Trevor finish watching the video and are laughing. I take my laptop back and set it on the counter.

We all get around for the big day and as soon as I finish in the bathroom and come down stairs Connor comes through the door.

"Ready?" He asks and we all walk out the door and pile into the cars.