Chapter 24

Drake's plane has just arrived and I'm a literally jittering waiting for him to come into view. When I see him we smile at each other and I we run towards him and he drops his bags and picks me up and spinster around. "I'm happy to see you," I say as he puts me down. "I can tell," Drake says with a chuckle and we walk over to the guys. I introduce Drake to Kian and Jc and Ricky and Drake talk a little catching up.
Back at the house Ricky shows Drake the room he'll be staying in. I plop down o the couch and Kian sits sits beside and and puts an arm around my waist. I kiss his cheek and smile and he smiles back. Jc sits on the floor with Wishbone and Hazel jumps up I the couch and puts her head on my lap. I pet the top of her head an Ricky and Drake come down the stairs.
"Everyone back home misses you," Drake says.
"O really?" I ask and Drake nods in response.
"We were all wondering if you would wanna maybe come back for a while. Visit for a while. And the there's a tour going on. We nominated you for it, you were accepted for a the tour," he says an I feel a little joy inside of me.
"Really?" I ask. "When does it start?" I ask.
"Two days. We'll have to leave here tomorrow."
I look over at Ricky and he nods with a small smile.
"I'm in," I say.
Drake has a smile on his face and I look over at Kian. He looks a little sad and I gently kiss his lips.
"I love you, Kian. I'll be back, I promise," I say.
"The tour is for two years," Drake say lightly.
I bit my bottom lip and give Kian a hug.
"I live you," he whispers to me and I can hear his pice crack like he was about to burst into tears.

XXX XX
This is the second to last Chapter everyone! There WILL be a SEQUIL. And I'm working on something else that is very special so stay tuned.