Chapter 9

I hop out of bed at 7 in the morning. I get my cloths and put them in the bathroom and I hop into the shower.
After my shower is done and I'm all dressed and ready I look at the clock it's 8:48. I have a few minutes.
I look at myself in the mirror in the outfit that Connor picked out for me. I like the hair die, an how it looks when I put it up in a pony tail. I put my phone into my pocket and head downstairs to wait.
I sit on the couch on my phone scrolling through my Twitter feed. I post about my video and that I need questions. As soon as I post that Kian comes down the stairs. He's dressed a little bit nicer like me but he's still dressed like the Kian I know would be dressed.
"Ready?" He asks and I smile and shake my head yes and stand up. Kian and I walk out the door and to the car.
After breakfast we take the car back to the house and go on a walk. We end up at the beach walking around. I usually love the beach and swimming but I can't for a while because of my nose.
After we get get back home before we walk in the door I give Kian a huge hug and thank him.
I go up to my room and just lay on my bed with my eyes closed. I relax for a bit before getting started for my YouTube video.
"Hi everyone. Is Bailey from O. 2. L. And it's truth week," I continue on.
After the video I start my editing and fall asleep with my laptop open and my face on the keys.
"Bail! Bail!" I hear my name being called and I wake up.
"Ya," I say groggily and life my head up and Kian is there.
"What time is it?" I ask.
"Like 9 in the morning."
"Oh my god. I really slept in."
"I know."
I stretch my arm out and continue editing my video.
After its uploaded Kian is still there and I lay my head on his shoulder.

2($16&22)!1)&15!1(!261@

Sorry it's shirt. I've been pretty busy. I'm auditioning for something awesome in a few days. I can't tell you the name of it because I done even know the name the the people are getting permit ion to change the scrip up a but cuz some parts are not appropriate so.
If you wanna stay updated with me personally follow:
Instagram: Cynthia.and.stacy (me and a friends account)
Twitter: @estellabug

Vote comment follow