Chapter 21

It's been a week since Ricky has been out of the hospital. Shaan is here every other day and spends the night. Shelby is still here too. Everyone is asleep accept me and Kian at the moment. Jc is asleep upstairs and Shelby is in my room. Shaan is with Ricky. Ricky made a video with Shaan and Shelby. I asked I he wanted to make a video with me and he said no. It really hurt. "Everything will be ok," Kian say and kisses my nose.
"Shelby was always with Ricky. Sometime when I was sad it wasn't the bullies. It was them always together, without me. After Ricky left that night I was gong downstairs and overheard my parents talking about how he wanted Shelby to go with him more that anything else." When I finish my eyes are watery. Kian lays down and pulls me down beside him. I drift off to sleep safe in his arms.
In the morning Ricky comes out of his room and Kian and I are the only ones downstairs and we are both awake. "Remember when you use to be scared of thunder and lightning I'd-" Ricky starts but I cut him off.
"You remember me?" I ask.
"I remember. I remember YouTube an my life up to right now," he says with a smile and I hop up and give him a hug.
"I'm glad your ok. I missed you," I say.
Ricky hugs me back. I hear him whisper something but I can't tell what it was.
"Can I talk to you. In your room?" Ricky asks and I nod.
"Ya," I say and we walk up the stairs. I go in my room and Ricky closes the door behind us. "I was awake. I could remember. I head you and Kian talking. I have some explaining to do," Ricky says and I can feel myself getting angry and I practically explode.
"Hell. You do have some explaining to do!" I yell.
"I wanted you to come here with me first. Shelby was my second choice. She didn't go ether. In sorry I didn't keep in touch with you," He says and goes on and on about what's happened and how sorry he is and blah. I always where bracelets up my right arm or a bandana in my arm, but today I didn't. I look away from Ricky and start to cry. He pulls me into a hug and grabs my hands and starts to say something but notices something one my wrist. I could literally burst into millions of tears right now.
"You cut?" Ricky asks softly and I pull my arm away. He looks at my other arm, but nothing.
"Why? When?" He asks.
"After you left. Because you never talked to me anymore. You never said you missed me. Or anything. You just said a quick happy birthday and Merry Christmas. 2 calls a year and last year I didn't get any. Those calls were the best presents I could ask for," I cry. I look at the faint scars on my wrist. I didn't cut deep, but still, it happened. I can't take it back.
"When was the last you cut?" Ricky asks trying to pull me into a hug but a refuse.
"When mom and dad died," I say and walk out if the room and down the stairs. I walk in tears to Kian and he pulls me down beside him. What's wrong?" He ask. I don't answer I just close my eyes and cry and soon can here footsteps on the stairs. "Kian. She use to cut," I can here Ricky say and pull away from Kian. He looks at the fades scars.
"I'm not mad. Ricky isn't mad," Kian says and I nod. I wipe the remaining tears away from my eyes and curl up next to Kian. He kisses my cheek and I fall sleep.

XXXXXX
HEY MY LITTLE (inserts cute pet name).there is only like 5-10 more chapters! There is going to be a squill though and I know how I want this book o end and the next to begin and end. I just need stuff to fill the in between part. Also go check out my new book Bullies? and I know how it will and and that one will have a squill too. Bullies? And the sequel will both be mysterious and sometimes you might want to cry. So yah!
Vote
comment.
Share.
Talk to me on Instagram @kikilawl._
And on MeowChat @20gilta