𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃

SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD 🥺

WANTING to make amends with her father after the eventful family dinner the other day Katherine drove to his apartment hoping to have a civil conversation

WANTING to make amends with her father after the eventful family dinner the other day Katherine drove to his apartment hoping to have a civil conversation. Apparently today was his day off which meant there was going to be zero distractions for them to talk. Finding the courage to knock on his apartment door she exhaled and brought her knuckles to the door knocking three times. After a few seconds she heard the lock on the door click and there stood Louie LaRusso with a shocked expression on his face upon seeing his daughter in front of him.

"K-Katherine, hey." She gave him a tight lipped smile hesitantly meeting his eyes. "Can I come in?" She questioned making Louie snap out of shock as he opened the door wider for her to step inside his apartment. "S-sure yeah come in." Thanking him silently she walked in immediately noticing the empty cans and bottles of beer that littered almost every surface. "Sorry the place is a mess, I wasn't expecting any company." Louie said making Katherine shrug. "I didn't come here to judge, I came here to talk."

"Talk? A-About what?" She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "You know, about our family, about us, our father-daughter bond that should be stronger." She paused already feeling the burning sensation in her throat. "I want you to be in my life but if your not going to put any effort into it why should I?" Louie stood there frozen looking anywhere but the eyes of his daughter. "Does your mother know you've been here?" He asked making her scoff quietly sitting down on his couch.

"Like she cares what happens to me. I told you the only reason why she kept me in Paris was so that she could spend the money you would send every month to her on drugs or alcohol." Louie raised an eyebrow at his daughter. "So she doesn't know." Louie paused rubbing the back of his neck. "S-She would do all that in front of you?" He asked making Katherine nodded. "Yeah, not to mention bring strange men home almost everyday when I was around nine." She looked up at him.

"While you were here having the time of your fucking life, not having to deal with your own kid who you carelessly just gave away." Louie shook his head. "That's not true and you know it Kat, your mother and I just had some issues and I couldn't-" Louie wasn't able to finish his rambling due to Katherine cutting him off. "Issues?! Really, well newsflash dad, I'm not that naïve little your that you and mom can manipulate anymore! I'm also not stupid."

She yelled making Louie look at her in complete shock. "What you and mom had was toxic, I get it. But that doesn't mean you rope me into your problems. I was six for crying out loud." She paused momentarily catching her breath. "No six year old should have to deal with the constant yelling, and constantly switching houses. Do you know how miserable I was when mom forced me to come with her to Paris?! I asked you to no I begged you to let me stay with you and Daniel." She looked at her father who looked lost of any words.