𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

WALKING past Samantha's room Katherine could have sworn she heard her cousin gasp

WALKING past Samantha's room Katherine could have sworn she heard her cousin gasp. Not thinking twice about it she swung over her door revealing a rather freaked out Samantha. Katherine was quick to  notice her puffy red eyes, her sweaty forehead, and her labored breathing. "You okay?" She asked resting a comforting hand on her back making her flinch. "That clearly answered my question." She muttered making Samantha shake her head. "No, I'm fine it's just that you scared me is all."

"Bullshit. You've been like this since yesterday. You know you can talk to me if somethings wrong right?" Katherine asked making Sam give her a glance. "I'm fine Katherine, now can you leave so I can get ready for school?" She asked getting out of bed and slamming her bathroom door shut. Sighing she reluctantly left the room and made her way downstairs. "Morning." Katherine greeted Amanda and Daniel hoping they couldn't see through her façade.

Samantha came down a few minutes after ignoring Katherine due to their discussion this morning. "Morning, honey." Amanda greeted. "Why don't you two have a seat? I brewed up some of that tea I brought back from Okinawa." Daniel added making Katherine give him a skeptical look. "You're being weird. What's going on?" Samantha asked as both girls took a hesitant seat in front of them. "Well, your mom and I have been talking about how to deal with Cobra Kai." Daniel explained.

"You have?" Samantha asked looking between both of her parents. "I'm sorry I got so upset with you for training the other kids. I didn't realize what you were dealing with. We're trying to handle it, but..." Daniel interrupted. "With all you're going through at school with those bullies, we want to make sure you know how to defend yourself." Katherine looked at both of them unsure of what they were going to do. "So, what are you saying?" Samantha asked.

"Your dad's gonna reopen Miyagi-Do. And I'm 100% on board." Amanda explained making Katherine smile and nod seeing as if it was the best option. "So, what do you two say? Ready to get back into action?" Katherine was about to respond yet Sam cut her off. "No." She said standing up and walking away. "Sam. Sam, wait. Hey. What's going on?" Daniel asked following her into the living room. "I'm not doing karate anymore, okay?" Before he could ask her more she walked upstairs.

"What was that?" Daniel asked looking between Amanda and Katherine. "Something's going on with her. I don't think she's sleeping very well." Amanda said. "She's been having these nightmares ever since what happened yet she doesn't wanna talk about it." Katherine added hating how much of a hypocrite she was. "Well, I didn't know that. I've been so preoccupied with everything going on, I haven't been able to spend enough time with her." Daniel explained. "Well, maybe you play hooky today."

"You know? She can skip school." Katherine added making Amanda nod. "I got the dealership. Go work your Miyagi magic." Daniel nodded, then turned towards his niece. "You sure you wanna go to school there's room in my plans for you too." He said putting a supporting arm around her shoulder. "No thanks, this sounds more like a father daughter type of thing. I don't mind going to school I have a test I can't miss anyway." She replied giving him a reassuring smile that she hoped he fell for.