𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

ROBBY and Daniel arrived at the new dojo to start getting it prepared for more students

ROBBY and Daniel arrived at the new dojo to start getting it prepared for more students. "Whoa. Mr. Miyagi gave you this?" Robby asked pointing to Daniel's yellow Ford Super De Luxe. "Yep. Best birthday gift ever. Haven't had much of a chance to get down here lately to take care of her the way she deserves." Daniel explained making Robby grimace."Something tells me there's a can of wax in my future." Robby joked as their attention was turned to the front door.

"I'm so so sorry I'm late, I either forgot to set my alarm or Anthony shut it off." Katherine gasped trying to catch her breath as she had run inside from her car. "Yet you had enough time to get Starbucks?" Daniel questioned looking at the coffee in her hands. "Obviously how do you think I function in the mornings?" Robby laughed making her look up at him. "How are you doing, your arm still hurt?" Robby shrugged looked at his arm that was held by a sling.

"It's getting better, a coffee from Starbucks would have helped you know." He joked yet Katherine took it seriously. "Omg I'm so sorry I should have stopped to get you one too I wasn't-" Robby stopped her absurd rambling by slinging his good arm over her shoulders. "Relax I'm just messing with you. Besides we could always go somewhere else later. Remember you owe me a date." Katherine blushed looking up at him not noticing how close their faces actually were.

"Hey you two stop flirting and come help me." Daniel yelled making both teenagers turn a dark shade of crimson. "Alright Kat, put that coffee down and get ready to get your hands dirty." She looked at her uncle almost as if he had grown three heads but never the less did as he asked. First Daniel had Robby paint the fence in a up and down motion while Katherine helped him take down the punching bag. Next was making sure the fence around the dojo was stable enough, so they secured it with some nails.

"Make bigger circles. Yeah, bigger." Daniel said as Robby was cleaning the stairs by the pond. "And remember, breathe in, breathe out." Robby nodded making Katherine smile at him while following Daniel and helping him paint the fence. Polishing the cars was the most enjoyable as Katherine and Robby admired them making sure that they sparkled in the sunlight. The last and final task was making sure the bonsai trees floated on the wooden plank in the koi pond.

"No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. Slide yours back a little more." Daniel instructed to Robby and Katherine seeing that it wasn't balanced. "A little bit... It's gotta be perfectly balanced." Sure enough when both trees were aligned on their opposite sides the plank stood perfectly still in the water. "See that?" Katherine and Robby looked at each other in awe seeing how fast they all managed to renovate the place to look good as new. Adding some finishing touches and they were finally done now all they needed was students.

💥💥💥

"THE WORKMAN RETURNS" Amanda joked as Katherine and Daniel walked through the doors after being at the dojo all day. "I gotta tell you, it feels great to get my hands dirty again." He said making Amanda smile. "Hey, where's Sam?" Katherine asked looking around for her cousin. "She's upstairs. Still pretty torn up over her break-up with Miguel." Katherine pursed her lips hating that she couldn't do anything to help.