𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

ARRIVING back at the LaRusso's Daniel was beyond fuming seeing as Cobra Kai had sabotaged their showcase

ARRIVING back at the LaRusso's Daniel was beyond fuming seeing as Cobra Kai had sabotaged their showcase. Amanda tried to make him feel better but he wasn't listening to anything she was saying. Opening the front door they were surprised to see Anthony sitting at the kitchen table with a familiar face they hadn't seen in quite some time. The person looked up smiling as he saw his extended family. Katherine was the first to react immediately recognizing them.

"Holy shit, Axel!" She yelled running past everyone to jump into his welcoming arms. Squeezing him as tight as she possibly could due to them not seeing each other for years. "Hey, despite everything you did miss me." He shot back pulling away from the embrace. Amanda was next to embrace the boy who hugged back. "Why didn't you tell us you were visiting, we could have picked you up from the airport." He shrugged. "Not necessary I drove halfway, I needed a quick getaway."

From the sidelines, Robby was glaring at him watching as he interacted with Katherine. "Hey loser, glad to have you back." Samantha said greeting him in a side hug. "You too Sammy, it's been too long you actually grew since the last time I saw you." Katherine saw the confused look of Robby who was standing near the door away awkwardly not knowing what to do. Axel noticed quick to introduce himself. "Axel Sinclair, nice to meet you. Kathy here has told me so much about you."

Katherine nearly died in embarrassment, yet kept her composure. "Robby Keene," he introduced himself shaking Axel's hand rather tightly. "How exactly do you know the LaRusso's?" Robby asked avoiding his comment about Katherine talking about him. "Axel here is an old family friend, Katherine's mom was his father's ex-wife," Daniel explained making Robby turn to look at Katherine who was already looking at him. "So he's technically your stepbrother?" She nodded and could see he almost looked somewhat relieved.

"I'm sorry I couldn't see you guys at Valley Fest I got lost on the way and my phone died so I just headed back here." Daniel sighed shaking his head and taking a seat on one of the kitchen chairs. "It's a good thing you didn't Cobra Kai basically trashed our demo, looks like they're out for blood." Amanda sat next to him leaning her head on his shoulder. "You'll get them next time, at least people saw your demo who knows maybe you'll get some students after all." She said trying to lighten the mood.

"I can't believe my dad pulled that stunt, I didn't think he could sink any lower than this." Robby said making Daniel look at him sadly. "Wait your Johnny Lawrence's kid?" Axel asked catching on quickly, looking at Samantha and Katherine for some kind of clarification to what he had just heard. "Sadly." Robby replied bluntly making Axel drop the topic noticing it was a sore one. "Do you think I could join the dojo?" Axel asked Daniel who looked like he needed some good news after tonight.

"Of course, your always welcome Axel, training starts early. Just expect to make a Starbucks run beforehand so Katherine here doesn't end up murdering you." He joked making his niece roll her eyes while shaking her head. "Very funny, but he's not wrong." She said giving her stepbrother a glare. "Say's the one who couldn't even beat me one on one in hockey." Axel sing songed making Katherine hit him on the back of the head. "Ouch! Sammy, has she always been this violent?" He asked rubbing his head on the spot where Katherine had hit overdramatically.