A birthday present

Today was November 25, and (Y/N) should have had 14 years if she was alive. (I wanted to let you chose the date of your birthday, but I didn't want Muichiro to still be thirteen.)
(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up, today it should have been my birthday... but being dead isn't going to stop me from celebrating it! Heaven is really cool, it's almost like being alive. I it on my bed thinking what should I do. I'm gonna go change. Maybe I could go to the hot spring, and after I could invite Yuichiro to the amusement park. Yeah, that's my plan. I want ice cream of the future (dip-n-dots) heaven is so... futuristic! I stand, and go to the closet. I grab (whatever you want to use.). I change, and (put hair in ponytail or leave it like that). Yay time to go to the hot spring. I arrive and take off my clothes, and get in the water. (I've never gone to a hot spring, so I'm gonna guess you just sit there) I stay there for a while. I'm bored, I should go somewhere else. I put my clothes on, and go to Yuichiro's house. I knock on the door. "Hi Yuichiro." "Hi (Y/N). Happy birthday by the way." "Thanks. I was wondering if you'd like going to the amusement park." "Sure." We start walking towards the amusement park. "Hey, wanna see how's your family before we go?" In heaven we had this place, were you could see your family in the living world. "Sure." I go to my screen, and see my sister. She was in my grave, suddenly this other guy arrived too. I wonder who is that. My sister looks at him with curiosity, and asks "why are at my sister's grave?" He looks at her, and smiles slightly. "Do you know how she died?" "Wasn't she attacked by a wild animal?" "Y- yeah, let's say I was supposed to get rid of the animal when I found her."  He turns to look at her, and blushes. I giggle slightly. Seems like he noticed her beauty. "Today, today was supposed to be her birthday." She frowns slightly and tears start falling to the ground. He looks at her and frowns. "I'm sorry, maybe if I had got there before she would stil be here  for you to celebrate with her." She looks at him, and let's out a small chuckle. "It's not your fault, it's not any's. If anyone was to blame, it would be me. That day, that day she wanted to play something. She said she was bored. I told her I wasn't a child anymore, and I told her... I told her she had to grow up. She kept asking me over and over, so I told her to stop bothering me and go somewhere else." She started crying, and he freaked out. God, boys never know what to do when a girl cries. I start giggling, and I start tearing up slightly. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" "N-nothing's wrong, I just- I wonder what would be happening right now if I was still alive."  I wipe my tears away. "But it's alright, something tells me they like each other." I look at him smiling. He sighs. "(Y/N), they just met." I look at him. Why does he have to be like that. "Maybe... love at first sight." He shakes his head. "You really are childish some times." "But they like each other!" "Okay okay, they do." He smiles slightly. "Do you want to go to the amusement park now?" "Yeah, let's go." We stand up and go.

Timeskip

"Hey (Y/N), I'm getting tired. I'm going home okay?" "Yeah sure." "See you then." He waves and leaves. I start walking around, when I see someone laying on the grass. I get closer and see... Yuichiro? "I thought you said you were going home." He stares at me with a curious face. His face, it looks different. Less serious, more distracted. "You aren't Yuichiro, are you?" "Who are you?" "O-oh sorry, I'm (L/N) (Y/N)." He seems lost in thought. "I-is there a way I can see earth?" "Yeah." "Take me there." Bossy much. Mental huff. We start walking, and we arrive.  "We are here, anyways who are you? You look like Yuichiro." "Y-Yuichiro... nii-chan." I look at him curiously. "Are Yuichiro's brother?" We've talked for a long time, but he never really mentioned his family. He goes to one of the screens, and you see dead bloody bodies... And a boy, with a scar on his face. He killed that thing. I look at Yuichiro's brother, his eyes are wide open, and his face brightens up. "He's dead, Muzan's dead. The world will finally be free from demons." (Except for Yushiro and Chachamaru, but they don't count.) He hugs me, and I blush slightly. "I- I still don't know your name." He looks at me and tilts his head slightly. "Didn't I already tell you?" I shake my head. "I'm Tokito Muichiro." "Can I call you Muichiro? You know since your brother is also Tokito." He nods his head. "C-can you take me to wear my brother is?" "Sure follow me." We arrive to Yuichiro's house, and I knock on the door. "I think he's asleep." "Oh." "Do you want to come tomorrow?" He nods his head. "Do you want to sleep at my house? You know since you're new and all." He hums in response. We go to my house, and I lead him to a spare bedroom. "Have you eaten?" "No. Do I have to? Aren't I dead?" "Yup, you are dead. But you can still eat. You don't have too though." After eating we go to sleep. I wonder how Yuichiro will react? I don't think I'd be happy if my sister died. Damn, stupid brain. Now I can't sleep. AAAAAAHHHHH GODDAMMIT!