Get to know the creator.

Hi, my name is (secret). I have many names. Whether you think I'm a girl or a boy. You can call me Regi, Rey, Rei, Rin, Ina, Reginald, Regina, Regis, Mary, Jo, Joe, MaryJo, or Adams. I was 12 years old when I created this. Every character's personality has a bit of mine. I made Muichiro's personality different, because I thought that if his family didn't die he'd be less cold. This is probably the best game I've created until now. This is also probably the only one that doesn't include any sad parts. Now I'll tell you some odd facts about me and this story.

1. Just like (Y/N) and her family I have plans for everything. I have this one I call plan z or plan zombie. If there's a zombie apocalypse the first things to do is scan your surroundings and go to a place with something you can protect yourself with. Such as fire, knives or anything similar. Then go to the highest place you can find, preferably in a closed space but with more than one way out. I'm too lazy to explain the other parts.

2. Just like in the 'feelings' parts, before realizing my crush on my crush my mind was there like 'she's pretty.... I enjoy spending time with her. She's fun to be with.... yeah.'

3. I like drawing, but I'm not good at it. Specially not on digital. I mostly draw anime characters, specifically hands.

4. I'm 149 cm, it think it 4'10 or 4'9 maybe.

5. After eight years of talking with a girl I finally accepted her as a friend.

6. I only have a friend, because I remember I was 'friends' with some girls. And after five years they stopped talking to me, so I don't like when other people say they're my friends. Because friends aren't supposed to stop talking to you, so that way if I'm the one to call them my friends if they stop talking to me I'll be the one at fault for thinking of them as my friends and it won't hurt as much as thinking that my 'friends' lied to me. (I got more 'friends' after them like three times, but they all stopped talking to me except for her).

7. I love cats more than dogs, but I don't have a cat.

8. My parents got separated when I was born, and my sister used to blame me for it and hated me for over five years. She even hit me, and I never told my mom. She sometimes compares us to Hanako and Tsukasa. (she stopped after some years).

9. I have really good grades. Specially in math.

10. I oftenly do (Y/N) as someone clingy, because I feel like if I was in a relationship my personality would do a 180 spin when I'm with that person. And I'd oftenly want them to hug me, cuddle with me, play with my hair. You know stuff like that.

11. I hate kids, but somehow I'm a very 'motherly'. Although I don't think I have enough patience because kids are so needy and noisy.

12. I find it easier to communicate with strangers since I know I'll probably never see them again.

13. I don't like answering to people, cause I find it unnecessary. Like if you send me to do something, and you see me going to do it. Why on earth do you want me to answer?!

14. My mom oftenly complains on why I don't answer when she asks me something, but I don't answer because I'm used to her only paying attention to what my sister says. Once she asked us do you want milk or orange juice? And I said milk, but my sister said orange juice. So my mom served us both juice. When she asks if we checked our homework, and my sister says yes she just doesn't wait for me to answer.

15. I never cry out of sadness. When I cry it's mostly out of fear or anger.

16. I like seeing the face of despair, but I can't handle to see the face of despair when someone knows they're gonna die, and still try to fight against it even though on the inside they've already accepted their dead. And the only thing you can see in their face is fear mixed with despair and sadness.

17. I don't remember much of my life, so when I realized I like the girl I like I had no clue on what to do (I still don't.) since I don't remember what I did when I liked someone else. And I seriously just pat her head or shoulder, or laid on her lap (with her permission... kind of.) I also accidentally grabbed her hand.

18. I have no clue on how to react to situations. When my hamster died I just stood there and suddenly tears started flowing through my eyes, and I was like 'oh this is what should happen.' My dog also died and that one was even harder to know how to react since my it was my grandma's and she gave it to me when she died.

19. When my grandma died I was so mad, because I always slept on a couch next to her bed. And that week they didn't let me sleep there for some reason I don't remember. So I couldn't be with her when she died.

20. I like to play with my dog's ears. He's a beagle, his name is Amane (I wanted to name him Tsukasa bu my sister said I didn't pronounce it correctly.) he's a beagle so his ears are so big and cute.

Here comes the end of 'get to know the creator.' If you have any questions, ask them here and I'll answer them as soon as I can. If you want a voice reveal go to my TikTok account (remaad25) it's not quite my voice since I always change my voice depending on the situation, but it's close to the real one.