Level 3 pt.1: 3

Yuichiro's POV
We arrived at the camp, but it looks familiar. Oh no! This is the camp from 3 years ago. Uhm well if Muichiro thinks the way I think he does then everything will be fine. We go and place our shared tent which (Y/N), Muichiro and I decided to share. (Which somehow the teachers allowed.) We went to sleep not soon after.

(Y/N)'s POV
Arghh! It's cold. Where the hell is my blanket?! Oh, wait it's on me. Then where are my hugging-warm-keeping pillows?! I roll over hugging my warm-keeping pillow to the left. Since when is my bed so big?! Maybe it's just the space on my mind relaxing and making me have more space. Yoga poses mentally. Okay gonna sleep.

Yuichiro's POV
I woke up do to thirstiness. (if that's a word) I start patting everything around my head trying to find my bag with water. I touch a space... a pillow... warm... (Y/N)?! I stand up quickly and turn around. (Y/N) is not in her place! Where is she?! Oh wait she's with Muichiro. Wait she's with Muichiro! That's so cute.  Poor thing most have been cold. I grab my spare blanket, and place it on top of them. Muichiro groans and turns around hugging (Y/N). Okay, I'm gonna drink water and go to sleep wouldn't want to wake them up.

I wake up and stand up only to see Muichiro just laying there with an awkward smile and a blush while being hugged by (Y/N). "She's been hugging me since I woke up..." "You think so?" "..." "She's been hugging you since before 2am." "Why didn't you do anything?" "I did..." "I put a blanket on y'all." "You-" He was cutoff as (Y/N) started mumbling in her sleep. "Cm n Mui-Chan, Yuichiro. Let's go..." Muichiro blushed as he heard her nickname for him. "... Mui-Chan it's so pretty isn't it?! What the shape of that cloud is? It looks like a horse! What do you think Yuichiro? That flower? That flower's my favorite! It's a (f/fl)!" "(f/fl)..." "What do you want to know her favorite flower for hm?" I say as I smirk. "E-Eh?! I never said I wanted to know her favorite flower!" "Mui-cha-" she covers her mouth with her hand. "Muichiro, please don't be so loud." "S-sorry." "(Y/N). You know, you talk in your sleep. Right, Mui-Chan.~"  "E-Eh?! Ah- uhh- s-sorry Muichiro!" "I don't think he didn't like it. He was blushing a lot." "Nii-Chan shut up! And (Y/N)... I don't mind it's cute." "Hmmmm... then you'll be Mui-Chan now!" "O-okay." "Mui-Chan wanna see something cool?" "Uhm sure." She takes out her phone and puts google translate.

" She takes out her phone and puts google translate

"That's cool (Y/N)

"That's cool (Y/N). Right Muichiro?" He was blushing. "Y-yes. I'm h-happy you think that way. Although it's not true." "Well in our eyes you are fearless! Right Yuichiro?!" "Mhm." After that we go to the bathrooms to take a shower and change.

After that we left to eat breakfast. "Oh my gawdddd Mu-Channnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Is that you? Like O-M-Geeeeee it's been soooo long Mu-Chan! It's been like literally twenty years!" "Three years Ava not twenty years. Only three." "Oh my god like I was kidding Mu-Chan! You're so rude! You want me to cry?!" "I really don't care." "Mu-Chan! Don't be mean to me! This is how you treat me after three years?!" "We only knew each other for one, maybe two months. We didn't share contacts, we didn't write letters, we didn't visit. We shouldn't even be considered as friends. We got along well. That's it..."