20k special

So, here we'll go with a version where you do not have kids, but still have the cats, because. Cats. Also uhhh intimate chapter, does it count as lime? It's just like a bit more than making out but less than no clothes.

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up to see Mui laying besides me. "Mui, are you awake?" I poke him. "No." I giggle and hug him. "Do you want to go out to eat today?" "It's raining, on Saturday, at three in the morning. Go back to sleep." "Wait three?" "Yes, go to sleep." I close  my eyes (and tell myself that my dreams will come true) and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up and see Mui looking at me intently. "Is there a bug in my face?" I touch my face worriedly. "No." "Why are you looking at m-" He moves his hand to my cheek and caresses it. He slowly brings his lips to mine.

Muichiro's POV
I kiss the side of her lip. I watch as she pouts. "You missed." "Did I? Hmm, I'm pretty sure I did not." "Do it again." I kiss the side of her lip again. She pulls my face to her and slams her lips against mine.

I kiss back and pull away. "Kiss me." I kiss her cheek. "You know what I mean!" "I don't." "You do! Hmph I'm going back to sleep!" She turns around her back facing me.

I wrap my arms around her waist and plant a kiss on her neck. "Don't." "Don't what?" I plant another kiss, and she turns around to look at me. "Don't kiss me." "I thought you said you wanted me to kiss you, kitten." "I do!"

"Then I don't see the problem." I start placing kisses on her jaw, trailing them to her neck. I hear her breath hitch, and I lick the spot. "Found it." I kiss it and nibble on her skin. I look at her and see her biting her lower lip trying not to let out any sounds.

I sigh and place my lips on hers as I listen to the rain, I kiss her passionately as she kisses back. I lick her lower lip for her to open her mouth and slide my tongue inside her mouth. I explore her mouth until she tugs on my shirt signaling she was out of breath. I place my lips on the previous spot on her neck and start sucking on it.

I hear as small moans leave her mouth. "M-Mui, n-ngh you're gonna leave a mark." I stop and look at the reddish mark on her neck. "I already did." "M-Mui, I have to go to work tomorrow!" "Let them see it." "What?!" "Let them see who you belong to, maybe that guy whatever his name is will finally learn his place."

I see her blush. "I can't go with a hickey to work." I pout. "Why not?" "It's not appropriate!" "Tomorrow is Sunday by the way." "Oh. Still!" "We never go out on Sunday's specially if it rained the day before, you don't like insects."

"But it's not appropriate!" "We're married! And we're twenty five!" "It's still not appropriate!" "It's not like it'd be our first time! If you don't want to it's okay, but don't make excuses." "I do, but I get nervous." "You know we can stop whenever you like."

She nods. "We should have breakfast first." "Alright." We eat some yogurt with fruit. "You know." "What?" "We don't have to." "That's okay, I want to." I watch as her cheeks turn pink.

I kiss her roughly as she straddles me. I bite her lip and she gasps. I slide my tongue inside her mouth, our pink muscles fight for dominance until I win. I explore her wet cavern and listen to some moans escaping her lips. I pull away with a string of saliva connecting our lips.

"Are you okay with this?" She nods as I move to her neck and leave some butterfly kisses on her collarbone. I slide my hands under her shirt. "Are you sure?" "Yes." I start pulling her shirt up until Yume jumps and scratches my face.

"Ugh stupid freaking cat!" I put my hand on my scratched cheek. "Hey! Don't call Yume stupid!" "He interrupted us!" "He's our son! He was just protecting his mommy from getting her skin taken off!" "He's a cat! What do ours cats have with interrupting heated moments?!"

"They're just children!" "They're cats!" "They're our cat children!" I sigh. "Next time we're locking the door." "Next time?!" "I repeat, we're twenty five and married, we'll do that every now and then."

"How long is every now and then?!" "I don't know." I watch as a huge blush spreads over her cheeks. "You're so cute, my kitten." "You're cuter!" I grab Yume. "What shall we do with you?" "Leave Yume alone!"

"Shall I feed you?" "You are not feeding Yume to anyone!" I take out some cat food and serve it on each cat's plate. Yume immediately jumps from my arms and goes eat.

I pet him. "You we're hungry, weren't you?" I laugh and look at (Y/N) behind me. "You're gonna have to put makeup on it." I see her quickly put her hand on her neck.

"Why are you covering it from me if I was the one who made it?" "Shut up!" I giggle and hug her. "I love you." "I love you too." "I love you three." I giggle and peck her lips.

"We should buy each kitten a collar, I can't seem to remember all the names, two of them literally look the same too." "Of course not moonstar and moonstone don't look the same!" "They even have similar names!" "Seriously man and you call yourself their parent?" I pout. "At least I didn't forget about moonsky." "You tricked me!" "Yes I did! We have three black cats! All with yellow eyes!" "Hmph!"