Bonus level: Cuddles

(Y/N)'s POV
Today was a bad day. It was one of those days where you just want to throw yourself from a bridge with Daza- wrong anime. Tell me my lines again Regi. Oh wait I remember.

Anyways, I had a pretty bad day today I just wanted to go to sleep already. I forgot the keys to my locker so I couldn't take notes. I forgot lunch so I couldn't eat. I fell asleep at recess and arrived late to class. I had to walk by myself home since I got detention for getting late. I also got splashed with dirty water by a car.

I finally arrive home and take a shower and put pajamas on. Just as I was going to bed the doorbell ringed. I open the door and see Muichiro. "What do you want." "Did I come at a bad timing kitten." "Nah I definitely wasn't trying to sleep." "Ohh, I'm sorry you can sleep I'll just-" "don't leave." "But I don't want to bother you." "You freaking idiot left me to walk by myself after having to go to detention so you will stay!" I say while hitting his chest. "O-oh sorry I didn't know you were in detention I just supposed you left early." "Eh?! You supposed?! You should never suppose when it comes to me! You're a bad Mui you will have to make it up!" "We already played monopoly last week." "No! This time you will pay... by watching (f/m) with me!" 'That one again?!' Muichiro thought. "Sigh okay." "Yay! Thanks Mui!" We go to my room and lay on my bed while watching the movie.

"Mui~" "what is it my cute kitten?" "I want cuddles." I say while doing grabby grab hands. "Okey come here." I get closer to him and we (I don't know if there's a specific position when cuddling I think they just hug or something) cuddled. I looked at him while he looked at me. "I'm sorry I didn't wait for you at school." "It's fine it wasn't your fault. I was just having a bad day and were sleepy." "Oh, is there anything I could do to make your day better?" "You already did." "That's cheesy. Cute." I blush. "I love you Mui." "I love you too." He puts his forehead on mine and I cup his cheek with one hand as I connect our lips in a kiss. (Haha boom how was that for a kiss?! Probably still bad but...) After a while of cuddling we both fall asleep holding onto each other's warm.

"