Level 1: 1

(Y/N)'s POV
I wake up and yawn. First day of school. I put the uniform on, brush my hair, eat, brush my teeth, and start heading to school. First day of school. New class, new teachers, new friends.... who am I kidding. I don't even have old friends. Mitsuri doesn't count, she's friends with everyone. Also new school. Kimetsu academy here I come! Okay no, I'm stupid I tripped on my foot. Damn gravity let me fall already. Why am I still falling? I open my eyes, and see Rengoku. "You should be careful young one." "Ah- gomen." I continue walking until I arrive. So, I'm in class 1A. Gonna go to my class. Yay! I arrived. I go to my sit which is behind a boy with long black hair with turquoise tips. He looks familiar. I wonder if I've met him before. "Hi, I'm Toko (Y/N)." "Tokito, Tokito Yuichiro." (Haha you thought it was Muichiro. Well NO! I said it would be hard.) "You can call me (Y/N)." "You can call me Yuichiro I guess."

"Okay guys, I want you to to work in team projects to get to know each other. You can choose your partner. You're dismissed." "Hey Yuichiro-San. Can we be partners?" "Uh sure."

^#^ Skippity skip^#^

"Class is over you can go eat your lunch." Yay lunch. The perfect time to go look for a closet to hide there so I don't have to talk to people. Ooh look a closet! I run to it, and crash into someone. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ran. Are you okay?"  He glares at me. "I'm fine." Rude much. "Wait, did I hurt you?" "No." "Then why do you have a bruise? Are you sure I didn't hurt you?" "Yes" He rolls his eyes and leaves.

(@°3°@) Timeskip to another mistyc day (@°3°@) (see what I did there)

"Today I'm gonna explain what you have to do for the project. You must pick a genre, and watch movies from that genre. After you watch at least two movies you will write a summary of each and judge them from 1-10 each of you and explain why. After you will discuss which do you think is the best and why. Also write why did you choose that genre. You can start discussing which are you choosing." "So, which genre should we choose?" "Whatever is fine." "Maybe action?" "Sure." "So..." "hm?" "Do we work at your place or mine?" "Mine I guess." "Okay."

°w^ jumping through time ^w°

"Gomenasai! I didn't mean to bump into you." "Again? Sigh. It's fine." He glares at me slightly, and walks away. "Sorry again!"