Level 3 pt.1: 5

(Y/N)'s POV (I'm getting a bit bored of this story. I might rush some things. I have a plan for the part two, but in part one I only thought of Ava's appearance and a bit more. Normally I write what comes to my mind and that's it.)

Oh- oh no! Kayaking not! I've never used a kayak! (I actually have but you haven't ;)) "(Y/N) is something wrong?" "N-no." "Don't lie to me (Y/N), something's wrong tell me." "I-I've never gone kayaking." "So?" "I don't know." "Don't worry that's what the vest is for." "I can't swim with these things. They're annoying."

Muichiro's POV
"I'll save you if you choke." I'd save you from anything. Because... I really do like you. I feel arms wrapped around me. "Thank you Mui-Chan." "Now let's get on the kayak or nii-Chan will leave us." (I just got a bunch of notifications sayin that someone is voting for the chapters of this story. So thank you for voting, hope you're enjoying.) After kayaking we all go to our tents to sleep. Today was the day before the last day at the camp, and somehow every day (Y/N) and I wake up together cuddling. Not that I mind though. Although ni-Chan teases us for it. For some reason I couldn't sleep (that reason is called cliches Regi) I go outside and see (Y/N) (told you cliche.) "Mui-Chan, what are you doing outside?" "Couldn't sleep. You?" "Same." "Mm." "Mui-Chan can I play with your hair?" "W-why?" "It's soft. Besides I can use that as an excuse to get close to you and squeeze your chee- wait no I said my plan out loud!" I put my head on her lap as she plays with my hair.

"You're really childish sometimes. It's one of the things I like you for." "Y-you like me?" "W-wait no that's not what I meant well it was but it wasn't I-uhmmmm w-well uhhh." "I don't get it." "I do. I just didn't want to say it yet... or in anytime soon." "You like me? Like in a like like way?" "W-well yeah." "I-uhm Ilikeyoutoo!" I blush. "T-that's ni-mrph" (I don't know how to write it XD) 

Muichiro.exe has stopped working...

She pulls away. "I-uhm I'm sorry! I should've asked before kissing you." (Haha I know nothing about kissing. Like seriously I know they kiss and like that's it.) she hides her face in her hands. "I d-don't mind. W-would you uhm like to be my girlfriend... or something?" She nods blushing and looking away. (Haha I know nothing about couples either. I know there's a thing called courting before you ask them out, but I just think of it as free food... I mean waste of money. Haha I had to google the meaning the first time I heard the word. I actually don't know what courting someone is like so I just straight out made them a couple yay!) I move her face so she's facing me again. I lift her chin and out noses were touching. "C-c-can I kiss y-you?" "Y-yeah." I kiss her and she kisses me back. (That's it that was the kiss.)