Level 3 pt.1: 4

Muichiro's POV
Damn she's so annoying unlike (Y/N). My beautiful (Y/N). Mine and only mine. Wait! No! Don't think like that! I don't like her! "Mui-Chan!" "Uhm sorry I spaced out." "No problem. Let's go Mui-Chan. Off to neverland!" She giggles as she grabs my hand trying to catch up with nii-chan who got ahead of us. Her hand it's so warm, just like her. I grab her hand running with her. We get to the picnic table where the food i- "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" "W-what's wrong?" "Th-there's a bee!" Her grip on my hand tightens. "C-calm down (Y/N). If you move to much it will sting you." "M-Mui-Channnnnnnnnn!!!!!" "Calm down." I pull her for a hug. "M-Mui-Chan I don't like bees." Her voice was muffled on my shirt/shoulder (how tall are you?) "I realized." "Mui-Chan I've never been stung by a bee!" "You know. There's no bee alive that has stung someone." I snicker. "Mui-Chan!" "Ehehe, sorry. You want to go eat somewhere without bees?" "Mhm." "Wait. I'll go for your food." I go for her food and then we head to a field close by.

"Don't we have something planned for today?" "Nah, today is just for getting used to the environment." "Oh, okay... Mui-Chan." I smile at the nickname, (NOT because I like her.) "hm?" "Do you actually like the nickname? You know since your brother was there maybe-" "If I didn't like it I'd just tell you." "Mmm okey! T-thanks for eating with me here... you know, away from bees." "Nah, it's fine. Besides... it's pretty here." I pat her head. "Mu-Chan! Want to go to the lake with like me?! I literally like have this super kawaii bikini! Kawaii just like me right?!" "You'll probably get hurt with the rocks if you use a bikini." "Well that doesn't matter! Don't you think I'd look hot in a swimsuit that shows my curves?!" "I don't know, go ask someone who cares about curves or something." "Then what do you care for Mu-Chan?!"

I point to (Y/N). "Her. She's caring and kind." "Aww I care about you too Mui-Chan!" "Eww Mui-Chan?! What kind of nickname is that?! You don't like it, do you?!" I frown at her words but then smile softly and hug (Y/N). "I do. I think it's cute. It has a nice meaning. Yours is just nothingness. Her nickname is nice. She thought of it. It has a nice ring too. I like it." "What the hell?! Do you like her?! Didn't you say you like me?!" "You're right. I did say that. Saying something doesn't make it true and did is in past tense." She lifts her hand to slap me, but as soon as she does (Y/N) grabs her hand. "Don't you dare lift your hand on Muichiro again." "Or what?" "Or I'll hurt you. Hurt him in any way, and I'll hurt you." She backs away scared as (Y/N) throws her hand away. "Y-you're a freak. Psychopath!" I glare at Ava as she leaves. "(Y/N) you shouldn't threaten people because of me." "I didn't threaten her because of you. I threatened her for you. Did she hurt you?" "N-no. Didn't even touch me." "That's good."

Soap I don't know why, but I can't write a fanfic without making at least one sentence sound like yandere. I don't know why, I'm sorry. I read that it's probably because I'm cancer. It doesn't make sense though. I wanted to write longer chapter, but I get annoyed if there's too many words. That's why they're normally like 300 words. This one was about 500 so, yay!