Level 2:2

Muichiro's POV
"Eh?! You don't remember me?!" She puffs her cheeks. She looks cute. I do remember her in fact, but she probably thinks I'm a crybaby so I rather pretend I don't. Besides, that will save me from having her find out about them. "Although it makes sense since we only met once. Like actually met, the other times it was just me saying sorry for bumping into him." She continues muttering things which I couldn't understand. "Well, I am pretty bad at remembering names so it doesn't matter! I'm Toko (Y/N), but you can call me (Y/N). How is your cheek, and your arms, and your cuts and bruises?" My eyes widen, and I look away. "They are fine, thanks for helping me taking care of them." I say trying not to show emotion. "That's good!" She comes closer and touches my cheek. "Fully healed, that's good!" She squeezes both my cheeks. "H-hey stop that." I say as I blush. "Mmmm, how about... no." "Whyyyyy?" "Cause now I can squeeze both of your cheeks." She giggles and I blush. Damn you author making me look like a character from a shojo manga.

Although... she does look cute. I move my hands to her face and squeeze her cheeks. "Eh!? Let my cheeks gooooo!" "Not until you let mine go." "Neverrrrrrrrr!" "Well, same goes to you." "You sure about that?" "Mhm." "Ok then. Blehhhh." "Did you just lick my hand?!" She smirks and nods. "Heh, you thought I'd let go?" I smirk back. "Hmph. Ok then, I'll let go... if you and Yuichiro hang out with me at lunch!" Eh?! Well, there goes my plan of not hanging out with her. "Hmmmm okay..." she let's go of my cheeks slowly as I let go of hers. "...bleh payback." "Eh!?!" I walk quickly to my next class,

As I arrive I see them looking at me judgingly. I feel my face go pale and look away heading to my sit.