Level three feelings

(Y/N)I love him

(Y/N)
I love him. What else can I say? Why? Oh he's so kind and caring. He's nice to me, he comforts me, studies with me, cuddles with me, takes care of me. Oh what do I like about him physically? I love his hair! It's so soft and silky. I also love his hands. Whenever we hold hands or whenever we hug or anything his hands are always warm. I love when he pouts! He just looks so cute! Most of the time after that I squeeze his cheeks, but he mostly squeezes mine back. I also love when he gets flustered and then goes all tsundere mode.

Flashback

"H-hey Mui-Chan..." "Hm?" "Can we c-cuddle?" "*blushes* I g-guess I could if you w-want to- not that I care about you or anything. You're annoying."  We both get to bed and cuddle. "Mui-Chan." "Hn?" "I love you." I say as I nuzzle my face on his chest. "I love you too... idiot." "I'm a smart idiot!" I pout. "How so?" "Because if I wasn't smart we wouldn't be cuddling or saying I love you." "Yes, you're my smart idiot."

Muichiro
So... haha... guess what. I was wrong I did have feelings for her. I love her so much. Reasons? Can't I love her just cause? You guess? Okay I guess I can say some. I love how sometimes she's childish and then serious all depending on how the other person feels. Whenever I'm down she always seems to act different and when I ask her se always says 'I had a feeling you weren't having a great day, and I know sometimes I stress you out so I thought maybe I should try and be more calm. Would you like to talk about it?' I love how every time I squeeze her cheeks back she licks my hand trying to make me let go of hers even though she knows it has never worked. I love when she plays with my hair. I love when she smiles. I love her kind and caring personality. I love when we kiss. Her lips are so soft. I love when we play board games and she always gets mad and starts to insult me with anything that comes to her mind although most of the time it's 'I hate you you cute soft haired tsundere idiot!' I love when we hug or cuddle she's still as warm as when we met.

"Mui-chaaaan~ that's such a cute and nice thing to say!" "S-shut up I didn't know they'd show it to you."