Level 2: 1

(Y/N)'s POV
Gosh I can't get Muichiro out of my head, but we haven't talked since I went to their house for the project. Now, the question is... why can't I get him out of my head? Maybe because his hair was fluffy? Or maybe because he was so cute... I want to play with his hair again! Maybe that's why. His hair!... but Yuichiro has the same hair. I should ask for their shampoo. Concentrate (Y/N)! Wait, what was I doing? Right. I'm in class. In which class am I? What is the teacher talking about? What was I thinking about before? "(Y/N), can you read the next part?" Oh right, we're in English. Ummm... time to use plan F

Plan F or... forgot: fake to have a soar throat since I forgot what's happening in class.

"*clears throat and uses a low and raspy voice* I have a soar throat so you might not be able to hear me well." I start mumbling some random words that are understandable for anyone. "You can sit, I'll have someone else read." "Right, thanks." I sit down, and hear Yuichiro augh silently in front of me. "Stop laughing." I whisper. "We are in page 35." I huff and mutter a thank you.

Plan F has succeeded!

Timeskip brought us to Yuichiro's shampoo

"So, what were you thinking about in class?" "I forgot." "How do you forget what you were thinking?" "I... forgot I was in class." He laughs. "Don't laugh at me!" I pout. "Anyways, what were you thinking about?" "Oh right, I was thinking about you." "..." "you and your brother." "We're not allowing you to poke or squeeze our cheeks again." "Eeeeeehhhhhh?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" "Cause it's annoying." "What if I only poke and squeeze your brother's cheeks? Oh wait, that's not what I was thinking about. I was thinking if you could tell me what shampoo you use!" He looks at me with a 'what the fork?" Face. "That's why you weren't paying attention to class?" I nod while he shakes his head. Suddenly I trip on my feet and fall into a person who got out of their classroom on the wrong moment. "Ah, I'm so sorry for falling into you!" I stand up, and bow to the person. "Seriously? Again? Third time already." Wait a second. I recognize that voice. I look up to see the same person I bumped into two other times. Which turns out... it's Muichiro! And I just reaized. "Eh sorry Muichiro." "And you are?"