Father's Day Special

Haha I'm late again sorry. I might add some intimate kissing I think... I'm not sure if it counts as.... I'm trying... it's probably not good... I'm terrible at writing kissing scenes sorry, and also... actually.... Does it count as kissing?.... Something else.... I don't think it's counted as lime... so.... It's uhmmmmmm I'm confusing myself... this chapter contains some intimate stuff, but not that intimate for it to be lime or lemon.... Yeah.... Also, by this you're 25 years old. And... I've never kissed anyone... so.... I... don't know how to write it... and married.

Muichiro's POV
"You're home early Mui!" "Yeah, I think I'll go to sleep now kitten." I groan as I walk to our room. "But I made you something special to eat." "Unless it's you I'm not eating." Her face bursts red. "What are you even saying?! You're sleeping on the couch!" "No, please kitten, Jane is sick so she sent me stuff to say to you since she can't tease you." "And you actually said it?!" "I get to see you flustered." I smile softly and look at her apologetically. "Stop making cute faces, argh I can't be mad at you! Come to eat! The actual food! I have a surprise for you after that." I go and sit.

After we finish eating we go to our room and turn the tv on. I lay down as I search for a movie. I feel the bed shift as I turn to look at (Y/N) who is now laying with me. She smiles softly as she hugs me. I peck her cheek and hug her. "You missed." She winks at me with a smirk plastered on her face. "Oh, did I?" I smirk as I pin her to the bed and slam my lips on hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck. Her scent flowing over the air, her soft lips moving in sync with mine. Her eyes staring into mine. I lick her lips, she opens them as I slide my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues fighting for dominance. After I won (is that how you say it? TT) I explore her mouth.

We pull away with a string of saliva between our lips. (my recommended words said legs, and I'm scared!) I grab the hem of her shirt when suddenly- "meow." I turn to see Ai. "Again?" "S-shut up, he's gonna bring you a gift." Ai turns around and leaves. I turn to look at (Y/N). "Look look!" I turn to the door and see Ai carrying a kitten by it's neck. "Wait, another kitten?!" I look at it in shock. "It's a chimera cat. You pick a name." "Yume!" "Yume it is, happy Father's Day!" I smile and grab both Ai and the kitten. "Also... I don't know how you'll react, but..."

(There's two endings for this special, since I don't know if you guys like kids (I don't).)

Number 1.-
"What is it kitten?" "I may or may not have adopted four more kittens." "What?!" "Well, I found them on the street, and one was hurt. And I couldn't just leave it like that, but I couldn't take it and leave all the others... so I took them all." "Same (Y/N) heart of gold, brain of stone." "Hey!" "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Anyways time to name them."

Number 2.-
"What's wrong?" I look at her worriedly as tears fall from her eyes. "I... I'm pregnant!" She takes a pregnancy test from her pocket. "..." I look at her in shock. "M-Mui?" "..." "Mui, please say something." "S-sorry, I'm trying to get this through my head." I smile softly at her and pull her into a hug. "I'm gonna be a dad." I kiss her forehead. Ai then bites my leg. "Ow- sorry sorry. I'm gonna have a human son." I kiss her tummy as she smiles softly. I plant a soft kiss on her lips. "When did you find out?" "T-today." "Please tell me if you need anything. Wouldn't want you to overwork yourself. It's bad for both you and the baby. Also, I'm cooking from now until a month after it's born. Don't eat anything that's bad for the baby, also try not to stand much, wouldn't want you to fall. That could be dangerous for both you and the baby, and I want both of you alive. Uhhhh what els-" "Mui, but I need to wor-" "No, I'm telling your boss you can't go to work until the baby is born." "Mui, you can't just tell my boss I won't be going to work for nine months." "I just did." "What?!" "We need to buy stuff for the baby. Wait, we don't know if it's a boy or a girl. I'll just put yellow and green. That way I can't get it wrong! But what if it's twins?! Or triplets?! Kitten, do you think I'll be a good parent?!" "Mui, calm down. We still have around nine months, and you will be a good parent. Now how did you text my boss so quickly, you don't even know her number!" "I've been prepared to text your boss for any situation, I have her contact from that time your phone broke."

Haha the end bye...