Level 2:5

(Y/N)'s POV
After a while of waiting they finally came. "What took you so long?" "We were... ummmm... telling that not to say anything weird to Muichiro... you know how is he when we bring a male friend to the house." "Oh ok." "Anyways, why did Muichiro come here in the first place?" "Oh... uhmmmm... well...... uhhhhhhh..." should I tell them? Maybe I would make Muichiro uncomfortable if I did. He didn't tell me... "he fell." "What happened to your cheek?" "IIIIII... fell too." "You sure about that?" "He tripped and I tried to catch him, but I fell over too." "Ok we believe you." Nice save! "Ok." We then go to sleep.

James' POV
I go to me and Mary's room with Muichiro following behind. "So... are you and (Y/N) a thing?" "N-no, why?" "She never really had friends, specially boys over." "Oh." "What happened to you face?" "I... fell." "Why does (Y/N) have a bruise on her face?" "She... tried to keep me from falling." "Do you... like (Y/N)?" "E-Eh?! W-why do you ask?" "Well you seem like an acceptable son-in-law." "E-Eh?!" "Anyways, you should sleep now. You have classes tomorrow." "Right."

Jane's POV
Plan 27: get (Y/N) together with someone she invited and looks cute with.
Step 1: get the rooms divided in boys and girls.

Step 2: get both to fall asleep.

Step 3: leave to out actual rooms.

Step 4: make dad carry him to (Y/N)'s room.

Step 5: turn on the air so they get cold and have to cuddle.

Step 6: make sure not to let (Y/N) keep all the blanket to herself.

Okay, how am I supposed to keep her from keeping the blanket?

I grab my phone and text dad. 'Has he fallen asleep yet?' 'Yes.' 'Ok bring him.' 'I still don't like this idea.' 'Ok.' We leave to our rooms as dad brings Muichiro to her room and turns on the air.