Why!?

Muichiro's POV
I wake up. Where am I? Oh that's right, (Y/N) told me I could stay here. I stand up, and open the door to get out of the room. "God, it smells so good." "Hi Muichiro, I see you woke up. I made breakfast."  I smile, and hum in response. I finish eating and look at her. "Do you want to go to Yuichiro's house now?" I nod my head in response. We get out of the house, and start walking until we get to nii-Chan's house. (Y/N) knocks on the door. "Hi (Y/N)." He looks at me. "Nii-Chan!" I go and hug him. "M-Muichiro?" "Mhm." "Why are you here?!" I just blink at him. (I don't know how to say it, when you just stare at someone and blink at something they say. I'm gonna say blink innocently, cause you just don't know what to say.) "WHY ARE YOU HERE?! GO BACK!" "I can't." "I SAID GO BACK!" "I CAN'T GO BACK. I can't. I died for a good reason. There's no demons anymore. Isn't that a good reason? I'm back with you nii-Chan." "I don't care about the demons, I want you to go back. You're too young to be here." "Yuichiro please calm down." "I can't (Y/N), don't you get it?! What if your sister died?! Would you get it then?!" She frowns slightly. "Yuichiro." "I want him to go back to being alive. He is fourteen (Y/N). Fourteen! He shouldn't be death yet!" "You are one to talk nii-Chan. You died at eleven." "But I told you- I told you to live." "I lived, and now I died. I had a good life. I died for a good cause."  (Y/N) pulls us both into a hug. "C-come on guys. You shouldn't fight. You could go back to life any day. So let's enjoy being in heaven." "But-" She grabs nii-Chan's ear. "Ow!" "I said not to fight." "O-okay." "Now, how about we show you around Muichiro?" "Okay."  (I'm just gonna make drawings of each place and put a name and description.)
Life TV Here you can watch how your family or friends are doing.

Haha I don't know how to draw XDThe amusement park it's like any other amusement park

The amusement park it's like any other amusement park

The house builder 2.0 Here you can make your house based on how your house was when you were alive. You buy one of these screens, find a pace to build your house, or you can scan a code that you can make in an electronic. (Which you can buy in the e-store at the mall.)

)