Valentine's special

I know Valentine's Day is not today but I didn't have time. (I didn't have time code for I'm too lazy). Anyways here ya' go.

Muichiro's POV
Today is 14 of February, and I want to do something special for (Y/N). But I don't know what to do. *sigh* "what are you sighing about?" "I want to do something for my girlfriend, but I don't know what to do." "You should do a picnic, I'm sure she'd like tha- WAIT A SECOND. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! I'm telling mom!" "E-eh? No, come back here. Nii-Chan! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! NII-CHAN!"
Skipping my way through the clock.
"Why did you want me to come for Muichiro-Chan?" "I-I wanted to take you somewhere." "Okey!" I grab her hand and we walk until we get to a mountain with (f/fl) and grass. On top of the grass, there's a blanket(?) with food on top. We sit. "I-I didn't know what to do, and nii-Chan said you'd probably like a picnic." "Nope... I love it!" I let out a breath which I didn't realize I was holding. "That's good." "But you know." "Hm?" "I'd love anything you did for me." She smiles while I blush as she engulfs me with a hug. Which makes me fall behind as she nuzzles her face on my neck. I chuckle as she looks at me smiling. "Muichiro-Chan I wuvvv you!" "I- don't love you, oopsies." "Muichiro-Chan." She anime cries. "Kidding I love you." "Yay!" "I love youuuuu." "I'm in love with another." "Who is this man?" "He. Is. You." "*gasp* I love you. Marry me (Y/N)!" "No." "(Y/NNNNNN)!!!" "I'm in love with your brother." "Yuichiro!? I'll kill him when I find him!" "Or he will find you?" "Yuichiro? How the f*ck did you get here?" "The truth is... that I've always been here." "Wait what?" "The f*ck?" "Watch your mouth young man!" "I'm 2 minutes younger!" "Still! Anyways, I wanted to know who your girlfriend was." "Ohh." "You could have just asked hmph."